Need excel help

nRiTeCh

Skilled
I'm very basic in excel and need experts help in doing following:

I have a massive excel sheet with various headers like here for eg: parameters. Its a sheer pain to keep scorrling annoyingly to go to a particular header when everything is expanded.

I need a drop-down for the heading Parameters to expand & collapse all values in "E" column and Host 1 and Host 2.

So when I will click the down arrow it will expand all the info underneath for across horizontal cells.

This is to help collapse unnecessary expanding of various headings and only peep into a particular heading for which I need the detailed information.

upload_2018-10-3_20-30-39.png

I didnt knew for what term to google.

Attachments

• upload_2018-10-3_20-30-17.png
    upload_2018-10-3_20-30-17.png
    10.5 KB · Views: 142
I'm very basic in excel and need experts help in doing following:

I have a massive excel sheet with various headers like here for eg: parameters. Its a sheer pain to keep scorrling annoyingly to go to a particular header when everything is expanded.

I need a drop-down for the heading Parameters to expand & collapse all values in "E" column and Host 1 and Host 2.

So when I will click the down arrow it will expand all the info underneath for across horizontal cells.

This is to help collapse unnecessary expanding of various headings and only peep into a particular heading for which I need the detailed information.

View attachment 76825

I didnt knew for what term to google.
I guess you need pivot table. Search in Google and it's not that difficult

Back