WTB need external hdd 250 or 500gb

Status
Not open for further replies.
new, used?? laptop, desktop?? 5400 RPM, 7200 RPM. atleast mention some specs and requirements.. just mentioning the capacity is not enough!!

well anyway.. incase you want used, I've got a laptop drive. 500GB. 2.5", 5400 RPM (most probably toshiba, otherwise hitachi. will have to go home and confirm after work). it works absolutely fine. if you're interested, i can post one of those HDTune screenshot of the drive, if it satisfies you... its full with HD movies, documentaries etc etc. but all HD content only. if you're interested,you can buy it either way.. keep the movie, music and couple of games that are on the drive or I'll format it completely for you, BUT
The earlier casing that I had was transcend but developed a USB adapter issue. after that I bought a new cheaper casing worth Rs. 350/- (but it was the best quality in that price) black rubber coating on metal body, not plastic. (and if you ask me frankly, a more sensible design than the transcend casing)

new, used?? laptop, desktop?? 5400 RPM, 7200 RPM. atleast mention some specs and requirements.. just mentioning the capacity is not enough!!

well anyway.. incase you want used, I've got a laptop drive. 500GB. 2.5", 5400 RPM (most probably toshiba, otherwise hitachi. will have to go home and confirm after work). it works absolutely fine. if you're interested, i can post one of those HDTune screenshot of the drive, if it satisfies you... its full with HD movies, documentaries etc etc. but all HD content only. if you're interested,you can buy it either way.. keep the movie, music and couple of games that are on the drive or I'll format it completely for you, BUT
The earlier casing that I had was transcend but developed a USB adapter issue. after that I bought a new cheaper casing worth Rs. 350/- (but it was the best quality in that price) black rubber coating on metal body, not plastic. (and if you ask me frankly, a more sensible design than the transcend casing)
I have posted in wtb section that means wants to buy a drive new or old.
And need drive with casing dont want any headaches like buying one ext case for it.
If u got one pm me with its health screenies and your expected price:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back