Need feedback on groupon.co.in

mojo

Adept
As the title itself explains everything. I've browsing through shopping sites. Then I came across this site. Is this site reliable? Anyone experienced any problems with them? I've googled and found some complaints on them. But I would like to take suggestions from our community members regarding this site.

Thanks in advance

I used to buy products from group on when cod option was there.. but since when they stopped cod service, didn't buy anything from them.. do not know whether they started cod again or not..

I have bought multiple items from Groupon and earlier when it was known as Crazeal. I have never faced any issues except for one time when the delivery was delayed.

Expect delivery in around 8-10 days. I have purchased multiple items like Portable HDD(Seller is Croma), Microwave, Quilts, Kitchen Items and the famous 1Re Onion among others. Branded items have good quality, dont bother with the other items. Have not bought any coupons from them.

After seeing you all being positive, ordered something worth 1000. Let us see what will happen. Fingers crossed.

Back