Need general doc info

RockRules

Recruit
Hi guys

Im looking for a general docter for cold/throat pain in hyderabad so suggest some good docs. I am currently at padmaraonagar secbad.

I'm not a doctor but i never understood why go to a doctor for cold? Most just give antibiotics for viral infection and make body even worse.

My experience is to just let the cold run its course of 3-4 days and eat hot food. Eat oranges etc to help body fight it naturally. No allopathic/ auyurvedic tablets etc.

Better to drink hot ginger or masala tea for sore throat and suck on hard sugar candy to stop from coughing. The only cough tablet/candy that worked for me is the Dabur honey lemon lozenges.

Also if the throat is too sore, just gargle with warm salt water for a minute. I put 3-4 spoons of salt in a glass of water water and gargle it to reduce sore throat.

I'm not a doctor but i never understood why go to a doctor for cold? Most just give antibiotics for viral infection and make body even worse.

My experience is to just let the cold run its course of 3-4 days and eat hot food. Eat oranges etc to help body fight it naturally. No allopathic/ auyurvedic tablets etc.

Better to drink hot ginger or masala tea for sore throat and suck on hard sugar candy to stop from coughing. The only cough tablet/candy that worked for me is the Dabur honey lemon lozenges.

Also if the throat is too sore, just gargle with warm salt water for a minute. I put 3-4 spoons of salt in a glass of water water and gargle it to reduce sore throat.
Many times cold isn't a cold but due to an allergy. Course only a real doctor can tell the difference.

Back