Need help about CDN!

rushab_rdx

Disciple
Hello everyone and thanks in advance for your help.
I have an online website up and running since 2 years doing good.
From last month or two I'm getting complaints about site loading too slow or taking too much time. So I dig into it and it was indeed slow on some newtork and blazing fast on rest. One of my SEO friend suggested to have an CDN.
As the website is completely made and hosted by me I have no idea what CDN to go with.
Tried google CDN but I heard your project has to be on google to use it's CDN !
Can anybody help me out?

There are a lot of CDN provider in the market. Akamai have the highest market share and expensive too. You can try TATA, as they have a CDN setup recently. Just research and you will get a lot.

CDN basically cache all your static files (jpg, static htmls, cs, js etc) and make it available at nearest location for the sender. Thus loading of these content will be faster. However, do note that in case of any dynamic content, it has to come to your server to fetch the content.

You can also explore google AMP

There are a lot of CDN provider in the market. Akamai have the highest market share and expensive too. You can try TATA, as they have a CDN setup recently. Just research and you will get a lot.

CDN basically cache all your static files (jpg, static htmls, cs, js etc) and make it available at nearest location for the sender. Thus loading of these content will be faster. However, do note that in case of any dynamic content, it has to come to your server to fetch the content.

I don't think there's too much of dynamic content on my website. Thanks will research .
Also google amp takes out a lot of features for speed which I'm not okay with [emoji3]

Also from what i have seen CDN bill you according to bandwith consumption as apposed to unlimited bandwith on hosting?

Back