Need help in dual booting windows 8 and win 7

Hi guys, i am having toshiba i5 laptop with following configuration,

First drive for windows 8 x64
Last drive (i.e. 4th drive) for windows 7 x64
Inbetween there are two data drives.

I want to install disk image of windows 7 x64 compiled in virtual machine created by acronis true image echo workstation (having ability to install image on dissimilar hardwares). Image has one 100 mb system reserved partition and one system partition.
After restoring image, i am getting problem with boot manager as it was earlier configured by windows 8 for dual booting. How do i reset to be able to boot both os again? I should restore only system partition from disk image or restoring that 100 mb drive is compulsory? Whats best way to manage dual boot so that oses remain unaffected with installations?

Btw windows 7 was created from the VM having only system (+100 mb reserved which is 1st partition on disk) and on laptop i want it to on 4th i.e. last drive on hdd. I am hoping true imaging can manage this change along with hardware changes.

I shall also try to find more info myself but have exam on 6th june so want to spend min time on this. And my bro who is using this laptop is at my place for this weekend only. Thats why need quick ans :)

Thanks anyway.

Edit: Many people have recommended easybcd so gonna try that. I need more info on whether that 100 mb rev partition is needed or not?

Back