Android Need help in removing and taking Backup

Hello I have a Leco handset which I will be selling. can anybody please help me with how take backups of the messsages from my phone and also how to make sure that all data is removed while I am selling my handset.
Please help

1. Move all personal pics and videos to cloud using Google Photos backup. Enabled auto backup.
2. Deleted all images and videos of WhatsApp which are just forwards. It will be a big chunk usually. Then backup them by including this device folder in Google Photos.
3. If you used to add contacts to Google account, it will be already backed up.
4. If any documents you have, say in Downloads/Bluetooth, which you need, then it can be backed up to Google Drive.
5. If WhatsApp conversation is important to you, then you can backup that as well in its settings to Google Drive.

SMS, Call Logs - Use SMS Backup+ in play store.
WhatsApp - Google Drive backup.
Photos and Videos captured - Google Photos.
Telegram - Nothing to be done.
Contacts - Hopefully you use Google Contacts instead of local storage (This happened to someone)

When resetting the device, just do a wipe from Backup/Reset. This should be good enough for most needs. If you want to ensure no recovery, look at Blanco, this is free for one device.

You can install some applications like CM backup etc. You need to back up your data like messages, calendar data, phone call list etc.
Back up your photos by using google photos application. Remember the email you logged in those applications.
Now you can delete all your data.
Whenever you buy a new phone install those applications. Log in with that mail ID. Then restore the data by clicking on restore. All your files you made backup will come to your new phone.

Back