Budget 51-70k Need help putting together a gaming /workstation pc

Hi guys ,
I am just shifting to computer gaming from console gaming and need help selecting parts for my build
Budget-75000
Processor i5 6600
Benchmark 60fps @1080p
Main game battlefield 1
As the components have diffferent requirements and I am little unclear yet after the reasearch (which is yet on).
I can't really figure out which mother board to get with using the i5 and gtx 1060 or r9 , ram would be 8gb hyper x , sata barracuda 1tb , ssd Samsung evo 720 250 gb . I yet haven't found to case I would like ,so holding out on the power unit and fans till I find one .i thank you in advance for your and advice .please do provide some advice which is going to be throughly taken for I need the help .thank you

Hi guys ,
I am just shifting to computer gaming from console gaming and need help selecting parts for my build
Budget-75000
Processor i5 6600
Benchmark 60fps @1080p
Main game battlefield 1
As the components have diffferent requirements and I am little unclear yet after the reasearch (which is yet on).
I can't really figure out which mother board to get with using the i5 and gtx 1060 or r9 , ram would be 8gb hyper x , sata barracuda 1tb , ssd Samsung evo 720 250 gb . I yet haven't found to case I would like ,so holding out on the power unit and fans till I find one .i thank you in advance for your and advice .please do provide some advice which is going to be throughly taken for I need the help .thank you

https://www.techenclave.com/communi...-i-buy-use-this-when-asking-for-advice.73107/

post according to this template .... sorry forum rules.

Back