Graphic Cards Need help regarding the RMA Of faulty ZOTAC GTX 460.

lohith

Disciple
My Zotac gtx460 GPU is having problem.system wouldn't boot while the gpu is plugged and when i switch to onboard system works fine.
i never tested it on another system though.
Around December 2012 i bought the ZOTAC 460 1GB from a TE member. while buying i was told it has got warranty till mid 2015. he(TE member) even mailed me the confirmation mail he received from zotac. the gpu was also RMAed previously and i have all the details such as original invoice,RMA slip from Adithya infotech and a dummy invoice having my name as buyer while i was purchasing it.
Now if i have to RMA it.. can i directly contact zotac?
who handles RMA for zotac?adithya infotech??
i am from mangalore karnataka..which is the nearest service centre to my location??
i never done any kid of RMA previously so any advice will be helpful.

Aditya Infotech handles the RMA of zotac card. You only need the confirmation letter for submitting the card. You can tell them that the phone number provided during the registration have changed and change it to the current no you are using. Also contact technical@zotac .com for any further enquiry about service centre in mangalore. Never reveal anybody that you have purchased it from other person.
also here is my thread
http://www.techenclave.com/communit...splay-driver-error.153946/page-2#post-1896996

Back