Budget 41-50k Need help to build new pc

sorry for late reply...Wt about APC BR1500-IN? and pls suggest me a monitor too ( budget 12K)..

Never used it, but what is the pricing like for the same. Contact APC India and find out although I feel that the BR1100VA-IN should be enough for your RIG.

For the monitor, you can look at the following --
BenQ G2420HD ~11900/-
DELL ST2420L ~13500/-

Hope this helps. Cheerio!

Never used it, but what is the pricing like for the same. Contact APC India and find out although I feel that the BR1100VA-IN should be enough for your RIG.

For the monitor, you can look at the following --
BenQ G2420HD ~11900/-
DELL ST2420L ~13500/-

Hope this helps. Cheerio!

how much dell IPS monitors will cost?

how much dell IPS monitors will cost?

DELL Ultrasharp U2312M retails for ~15000/- and does not have an HDMI port instead skipping that in favour of 2 xDISPLAY PORT.

Another monitor [eIPS] you can consider is this one --> http://www.techenclave.com/reviews-previews/aoc-i2353ph-affordable-23-ips-136692/ although @6pack Sire doesn't game so did not review on that basis, it does sport 1 xHDMI port in return along with the usual DVI-D and VGA port.

Hope this helps, Cheerio!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey ad1z, stick with the Coolermaster Elite 330. If you're going to be using the rig for overclocking, then I would recommend Kingston's HyperX Blu (2x2GB). Their HyperX SSDs are also pretty awesome. Hope this helps! Cheers :)

@ALPHA17, a small correction mate. The aoc 2353ph has 2 HDMI ports along with a vga port and no dvi port present. you need a 19pin male dvi - hdmi female adapter and a hdmi cable to connect from dvi port to this monitor.
the dell u2312hm has 1 display port only. You get 1 hdmi port in the ultrasharp series only in the U2713HM and U3011 models. All ultrasharp models have 1 each of display port, dvi-d and vga port standard.

Last edited by a moderator:
Little correction the Dell U2410 has DP,HDMI,VGA and 2 DVI port.
ALPHA17, a small correction mate. The aoc 2353ph has 2 HDMI ports along with a vga port and no dvi port present. you need a 19pin male dvi - hdmi female adapter and a hdmi cable to connect from dvi port to this monitor.
the dell u2312hm has 1 display port only. You get 1 hdmi port in the ultrasharp series only in the U2713HM and U3011 models. All ultrasharp models have 1 each of display port, dvi-d and vga port standard.

Back