Need help to send Rakhi in Canada....

The Sauron

Skilled
Fastest way to send rakhi(Raksha Bandhan)

Hi,

As the rakhi festival coming up, my sister want to send rakhi(Rakhi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia). Is there any reliable online store delivering rakhi to Canada within 3-5 days?

I found some links like...

Send Rakhi to Canada,Rakhi to Canada,Send Rakhi Canada,Rakhi from Canada

GiftVift Gift Delivery in US, Rakhi USA, Cake USA, Flowers USA, Urgent

Looking for online store, which ship from Canada/US itself. This is for my brother who resides in Canada. My sister is in India.

TIA

Your sister is based in Canada and wants to send you a rakhi right? If that's the case, ask her to register on ebay.in and send one. I think ebay India accepts International CC so payment shouldn't be a problem.

Or is it that, she wants to purchase one from Canada and send one via a courier?

i think she wants to send one to canada , so hes searching an online store based in canada that she can buy online and send it ?

^^I think his sister is in India and wants to send a rakhi to her brother in Canada and is looking for some service in US/Canada which will ship it locally in US/Canada.

raksrules said:
^^I think his sister is in India and wants to send a rakhi to her brother in Canada and is looking for some service in US/Canada which will ship it locally in US/Canada.

copycat , i posted it before you :p

^ I will inquire local post office that whether by speedpost delivery possible in 5-10 days or not. FedEx courier quoted 3039INR for 200G weight with guaranteed timely delivery.

^^Speed post will get it done and cost should be far less as the North America (USA and Canada) are their major delivery destinations.

This was told by the speed post guys to my dad when he went to post a 5KG Parcel to me in China at that time.

I had received that in flat 4 days and it was not even speed post but normal post.

Back