Need Help with some muck up with disk

I was having issue with my usb not formatting to full capacity. So I was reading this thread:
https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/219693/unable-to-format-usb-stick-to-full-capacity/

Now I completely missed the fact that the usb stick was disk 2 and not disk 1, I ran the delete partition command. So now the partition 1 is gone and I can't see the disk under "My Computer" even though it shows up in disk manager just fine.

I downloaded Easeus partition manager and the pointed partition shows the data is intact. But I can't figure out what to do make the disk appear in windows.

Any ideas what can done on to make the disk accessible in windows?

Not sure about the exact options in easus, but in minitool, you need to check two things. Hide/unhide partition. And drive letter.

Have you tried formatting with standard windows utility? Maybe the progran you used for formatting doesn't work correctly. I think you should delete all the sections on your HDD and creat them from scrath right in windows, then everything will be OK! I had another problen a while back, discs were under different names in windows and in the formatting program. So I formated the wrong disc. Maybe you've already solved you problem.

Try in other OS or on other persons system. If it shows it means you screwed your mbr. Mbr can be rebuilt easily within Easeus, reboot and see.

Back