Budget 0-20k Need home and office use laptop

I had i3 5 th gen laptop.. that was always slow even on fresh installed windows.

It had 4gb ram and 1 tb hdd with windows 10 pro.
Just replace 1TB HDD with 240/256GB SSD, it will do much better.

Anyone here know how good is AMD mobile processor compared to Intel's

AMD Ryzen 3000 series (laptop proccy number: 3500U, 3700U) is worth considering; rest ignore/avoid.

Ok so I will mainly target Ryzen 3500 or above or i3 i5 intel.

Any good suggestion you guys can give like if I get good value for money I can spend upto 30 k on laptop or stretch few thousands more.

Do you know anyone who can arrange a laptop from USA in Mumbai

Guys reply

What is good i3 8th gen at 24 k with 4 gb ram and 1 tb hdd

Or i5 or Ryzen 3500 u at 33 k with same ram and hdd

In any case I will add 4 gb more and 240 gb SSD which will cost more of 4 k

It's seems like end of TechEnclave.. just like Erodov

Remember time before android many user come to tech forum but no more activity here.. gone a genaration

Ryzen 5 3500U would be better.
This Asus one comes with nvme drive and 8GB ram for 33k. Don't know about ips screen.

ASUS VivoBook 14 M409DA-EK146T AMD Quad Core Ryzen 5-3500U 14-inch FHD Light and Compact Laptop (8GB RAM/256GB NVMe SSD/Windows 10/Integrated Graphics/Fingerprint Reader/1.60 kg), Transparent Silver

ok so after long wait, i bought Lenovo V130 15IKB laptop with core i3 8th Gen from snapdeal for 23k

however how do i know if it has m.2 slot or not, and which ram i can upgrade to without opening the back cover,

i have 810HNA03JIH model , however there is no such information available on any of the site, i contacted the seller but no reply.

laptop is working fine however i want to install m.2 SSD and additional RAM

Is there any utility i can use, or opening the cover is the only option

Back