Need information about good affordable ISPs in Mumbai

Guys, my current dial up connection is causing me alot of trouble..:(
I want to move up to broadband connection..
Can you pls name a few good service providers in mumbai and their initial installation charges and monthly charges etc..
I'll be requiring minimum 128 kbps speed(more is welcome), not downloading too much, but still, i cud use it as and when required..a 10-15kbps dnload speed shud be sufficient..so suggestion in that regard are also welcome..
btw, i dont wish to pay a grand every month for the connection..so pls suggest something accordingly..starting from the lowest..:)

system thats xcludin taxes....and also u have to tak their phone i guess............

check exatt plans if u want 128kbps ...download restriction r there..........hathway also offer some plans........check with them as they provide certain scheme only in certain area............i guess mtnl will b mor good........

I dont know how the situation is now.....

But when I got the Airtel connection, the phone was free.... meaning no rental. You only pay for the calls you make. I have just diconnected the phone. So, I am paying only for the broadband.

Airtel is certainly the best.....

If airtel's not available in u'r area(like most places), You can also get MTNL Triband Night Unlimited plan.It comes with 1GB free usage for month, free night usage(12-8am) and 256kbps speed.Charges would be 590+80(modem rental). Speeds would be much better than the service cable operators provide, through ISPs like hathway, etc

i stay near JJ hospital..byculla...so does exatt have a network in this area?
Btw, there is an exattway cybercafe nearby on clair road...so i think they shud have byculla included in their service area..wot say?
Btw, pardon my ignorance about the MTNL scheme, but is it not a dial up connection? Will it not mean that there will be phone bills along with the internet charges?:S
Btw, i dont wanna pay more than 400 bucks per month as my usage is pretty normal..so is there a plan that suits my needs?and absolutely no phone bills...so dial up is not what i'm looking for..:)

you could get the MTNL 399 scheme 700MB dl cap though
its a broadband connection charges r included in the telephone bill
installtion is it the region of around 1400
oh yeh you have to pay some 80 bux for modem rental
on the 256 you should get 26-27(atleats i was getting that speed now im on 512 MTNL:yahoo:

Back