WTB Need Intel Core i7 7th Gen processor.....7700k preferred

Can we figure something out

Give me a quote then we can start negotiating!

Haha. So here is the deal. I am keen to upgrade to a Ryzen 5 - 3080/Big Navi build sometime this year whenever the parts become available.

I don't really use the 7700k desktop as much so I'm ideally looking to swap out the 7700k for a Pentium or similar since rest of the PC is pretty bare bones (Built with cheapest parts I could find, Was Actually a Pentium build that I upgraded to a 7700k cause needed more power at the time). So prefer Trade + Cash if you have an inferior processor available This is the only circumstance I'd be comfortable with until my upgrade as just selling the processor without a replacement will leave me without a functioning pc for a couple of months.

I was looking at a price between 15-20k without trade earlier but the price check thread thought it was high and I def think a ryzen 3 will offer you more value for the rupee.
The reason I was looking at this price is because that is the value of the item for me today. I am okay to wait a couple of months and sell at a much lower price.

lmk your thoughts

Haha. So here is the deal. I am keen to upgrade to a Ryzen 5 - 3080/Big Navi build sometime this year whenever the parts become available.

I don't really use the 7700k desktop as much so I'm ideally looking to swap out the 7700k for a Pentium or similar since rest of the PC is pretty bare bones (Built with cheapest parts I could find, Was Actually a Pentium build that I upgraded to a 7700k cause needed more power at the time). So prefer Trade + Cash if you have an inferior processor available This is the only circumstance I'd be comfortable with until my upgrade as just selling the processor without a replacement will leave me without a functioning pc for a couple of months.

I was looking at a price between 15-20k without trade earlier but the price check thread thought it was high and I def think a ryzen 3 will offer you more value for the rupee.
The reason I was looking at this price is because that is the value of the item for me today. I am okay to wait a couple of months and sell at a much lower price.

lmk your thoughts
Well what about 8k with a i5 7400
I want a i7 i7700 series because as you said I can get a modern ryzen but again I have to upgrade to higher frequency ram I want my first pc to last more thats the reason for WTB
Let me know your thoughts on this

Well what about 8k with a i5 7400
I want a i7 i7700 series because as you said I can get a modern ryzen but again I have to upgrade to higher frequency ram I want my first pc to last more thats the reason for WTB
Let me know your thoughts on this

Sorry, dont see it working out. I would be looking somewhere in the ballpark of 15k+trade which I myself think is unreasonable.

Sorry man! Not going to rip you off. Whilst that is a very good offer, I would prefer to wait and possibly sell you the part at a fair price in the near future.

I see you you are also new to the forum and would like to genuinely understand why you think offering 13k + 7k (i5 value) = 19k for a 7700k is a good value. Price check on this forum thinks even 15k is overpriced for the part.

Would be good to understand your requirements so we can possibly advise on the best upgrade path optimized for performance/$

Back