Need netbook

Some OS doesnt support amd at all they are only available for x86.

There may be some OS and software that might not run on AMD processors. But 99% of all software will run fine.
Also AMD processors are all x86 compatible. (x86 is just a set of instructions that the processor can perform)
If a software needs x86 or x86-64 it WILL run on AMD. If it needs some other special instructions then it might not. eg. MAC OSX had trouble running on Intel and Amd chips because they used some special instructions available only on IBM sparc processors. But even they moved to x86 compatible code.

How about BenQ Netbook with a 10.1 inch screen?

Please answer the following questions for others to help you out better.

• What will be your primary usage for the notebook be? (e.g. web surfing/office apps/Casual Gaming) : Web Surfing ,photoshop,virtual box running linux
  • What size and weight considerations do you have? (e.g. Do you want a 17" desktop replacement or you want an ultraportable 12" or something in between) 12" will do fine
  • Any brand that you prefer, or any brand that you detest? (e.g some would prefer to stay away from Acer or Dell):Asus but open for others too.
  • Any other considerations? (e.g Battery life; Widescreen/non-widescreen; Glossy/Matte screen etc.)Battery life, Processor > atom family. Need power not show off.
Hello #[member='Compiler'] ,

I have a BenQ netbook up for sale here, let me know if you're interested. I've tested Linux on Virtualbox on it but didn't have much use of it since I use Virtualbox and VMWare on my Laptop too. The details are here.

Kind Regards,
Casper

As this lappy is out of stock and i m not going to spend more than 20000 .How can i get it ?

Is there any better VFM than this one.
Anything > than poxy atom processor will do

Back