Budget 21-30k Need New PC config Under 22K

altainta

Disciple
Q: What is your budget?
Ans - 22k

Q: What is your existing hardware configuration (component name - component brand and model)
Ans - None

Q: Which hardware will you be keeping (component name - component brand and model)
Ans -None

Q: Which hardware component are you looking to buy (component name). If you have already decided on a configuration then please mention the (component brand and model) as well, this will help us in fine tuning your requirement.
Ans - I will mention processor as mb is hard to decide
Intel Dual Core (G850, G620, G630) or AMD A6 3500
4GB ram gskill/corsair
UPS
250-500GB HDD according to budget but sata 3 6gbps (if not than other is okay)
ODD
20-22-24 " monitor depending on budget (please expand this only)
Speaker 2.0 Sufficient

Q: Is this going to be your final configuration or you would be adding/upgrading a component in near future. If yes then please mention when and which component
Ans - Yes, will upgrade the following within 6/12 months
Graphic card (of low config price 3-5k max)

Q: Where will you buy this hardware? (Online/City/TE Dealer)
Ans - Mumbai lamigton and also Open to online purchase

Q: Would you consider buying a second hand hardware from the TE market
Ans - No

Q: What is your intended use for this PC/hardware
Ans - Light Gaming very light (titles for 12yr old girl)
Browsing
Desktop Processing
Watching HD movies (it is just occasionaly)
Office Task mostly

Q: Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them and the reason for your preference/dislike.
Ans -Any brand with good After sales service will be prefered

Q: If you will be playing games then which type of games will you be playing?
Ans - Any small online games like facebook games

Q: What is your preferred monitor resolution for gaming and normal usage
Ans - Whatever which is suitable and good for 2-3 year (as per the latest movies 1080p and 720p must look good)

Q: Are you looking to overclock?
Ans - No

Q: Which operating system do you intend to use with this configuration?
Ans - Windows 7 32/64 bit also Windows 8 32/64/128 bit Future in 6/12 month.

Notes :-

Yes IMP MULTIPLE OPTION IS BETTER AND EXPECTED
I am looking for
Intel Dual Core (G850, G620, G630) or if you want to suggest amd mobo and cpu feel free to suggest but mostly intel coz not much graphic need
USB 3.0
SATA III 6gbps
HDMI (OPTIONAL)
lan 1gbps (comman but have to mention)
Graphic card adding facility for future upgrade not now (Low End only)
4GB ram or whatever common for Windows 8 (atleast 1333Mhz or whatever suit the mobo)
Speaker 2.0 is suffiecient
UPS
Keyboard Mouse Normal (VFM) but good one to long last.
Micro Atx motherboard.
Please look for good monitor, motherboard
Please suggest things which are availble because people suggest thing which are not available in the market (that is why multiple choices are welcome)
Please specify exact model coz the retailer cheat people just because of that for eg. crosair ram 4gb = 1500 (which is vengence suppose) they will give Corsair Value and say bhai corsair hi hai...
Also Please Suggest a GFX CARD (with price) which is Compatible with the setup PLEASE DO NOT INCLUDE THE PRICE IN THE SETUP.
And thank you all for suggestion

WD Caviar Blue is SATA iii 6Gbps ? or which are one with this config
I know there is a mobo for this ASRock H61M/U3S3 but i guess availability will be an issue...

@altainta this is what I suggest you go for --

AMD A6-3500 ~4000/-
GIGABYTE GA-A75-UD2H ~5500/-
G.Skill RIPJAWS OR Corsair XMS3 4GB x2 ~3500/- [it is very vital that you go for a 1600MHz dual-channel kit, because the Llano IGP -- 'Redwood' scales very well with high bandwidth memory -- Making Memory Performance Matter Again : AMD A8-3850 Review: Llano Rocks Entry-Level Desktops / AMD A6 3500 APU review]
Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 500GB ~4500/- [OR you can buy a second hand drive from the TE market to save cash]
NZXT Source Elite 210 ~2400/-
Corsair CX V2 430W ~2400/- OR Cooler Master GX450W ~3000/-
Dell IN2030M ~6500/- OR Dell ST2220L ~8500/-
Logitech multimedia combo [keyboard + mouse] ~700/-
Altec Lansing BXR 1221 ~1000/-

Hope this helps, Cheerio!!

For AMD
Asrock N68C-GS FX Motherboard ~ Rs. 3,200.00
Buy Asrock N68C-GS FX Motherboard in Mumbai India
AMD A6-3650 is quad core processor ~ Rs. 6,135.00
AMD A6-3650 is quad core processor

It is in Amazon.com stock. I'm giving you the link for online buy this MOB.
Amazon.com: ASRock H61M/U3S3 Intel H61 Micro ATX DDR3 1333 Motherboard: Electronics

The AMD processor and motherboard that you have matched up are incompatible; the motherboard is a nVidia 7 series vintage chipset coupled with a AM3+ socket, whilst the processor is on the FM1 socket.

Next I am completely unaware of how ASRock after sales is in India, ordering it from Amazon.com will only compound the problem as I doubt they have an International warranty system.

Don't go for @ALPHA17 suggested Corsair CX430. It's the worst PSU. One of TE member say this about CX series.

Don't shoot like this, the CX V2 430W is a good budget SMPS [it can power upto a HD 6850]; its successor in the Indian and Chinese markets, the Corsair VS 450W is bad; it uses cheap capacitors.

[STRIKE] Which member says so? [/STRIKE]

Okay I read that particular post by @aman.pitbull; the thing is he may / may not be correct. Even I maybe wrong on this count, but as far as I know out of the CX and CX V2 series SMPS by Corsair --
  • original CX 400W was a great SMPS, above this all the CX [Builder series] SMPS were not worth their prices [in India];
  • Corsair CX 400W phased out in favour of a revamped V2 430W, again the successor in this case is good at its price point;
  • Corsair might have switched its OEM's that is why there are so many cases of bad capacitors cropping up, but take this with a pinch of salt;
  • Corsair has replaced the CX V2 series in the Indian and Chinese markets with the Corsair VS series [first of which is the VS 450W] and these are not upto even the CX V2 standards in the build material used.

Just clearing my stand on the issue.

Last edited by a moderator:
#altainta
#pirates

Thanks for including my name and letting me know #ALPHA17, let me be clear almost all the corsair PSU's are good/best at their price point, cx430-V2 even though not as good as before, it still is the best PSU at it's price point since there is no other decent offering from other manufacturers. You can look at Antec PSU's, they are well built and use good quality components but their designs are old, not efficient enough and generate more noise and heat as compared to newer designs from corsair and Seasonic.

The best thing about corsair is their RMA service. Alpha17 has enough experience and is more in touch with the market currently so he wont recommend you anything wrong, go with what he says.

ALPHA17
@aman.pitbull

Thank you for suggestion but my question is how come this come under 22k ?

CPU
MOBO
RAM
HDD
ODD
KEYBOARD MOUSE
PSU
UPS
CABINET
SPEAKER 2.0
MONITOR

The suggestion doesn't satisfy the request made... sorry to say that don't want to be rude and i am really not but need a systematic in budget suggestion
tried ordering asrock board from amazon error
We're sorry. This item can't be shipped to your selected destination. You may either change the shipping address or delete the item from your order.

So my question is
1) Where can i get
ASRock H61M/U3S3 in mumbai? any contact detail ?
2) the above things under 22k

^ Thank you dude
I did contact them and they gave a retailer number in laming ton called and confirmed the piece is available..
but the cost is 4500 + Tax (classic computer)

Still waiting for config suggestion....

this motherboard was available with flipkart for 2783 two weeks back. they increased the price to 3200 then went to out of stock. so not sure if it costs 4500. check with few more shops.

^ Thank you dude
I did contact them and they gave a retailer number in laming ton called and confirmed the piece is available..
but the cost is 4500 + Tax (classic computer)

Still waiting for config suggestion....

To help other i want to suggest something
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnZw696nAJH6dGFfaHJNbENVQmNhbWdkMXB5dVB6cFE#gid=0

here is a link for 61 / 67 motherboard
it is compatible with Dual core G620 and other i3 i5
it is cheapest i got.. (with features i mean)
It is just a suggestion and a little effort for other.

check the availability on flipkart and from local dealer
90% is from flipkart
10% (only of biostar) are not from flipkart listed below
Biostar TH61U3 (usb 3)
Biostar TH61 ITX (Mini Itx)

Didn't included PCI 3.0 because it can only be utilized by i5 and i7 processor only. Only aimed at dual core and i3 processor board. I might be wrong but i did a through research in that..

Also ASRock H61M/U3S3 (is the best) is available at lamington @ 4500 + taxes (negotiable) confirmed.

Kindly suggest me a monitor 20-22-24 inch under 8k I need at least 3 - 4 option (preferably HDMI connection for connection PS3)

Bump
Monitor 20-22-24 max 7k Hdmi/dvi
Kindly suggest

Under ~7000/- I doubt that you can buy a 22" monitor.

The lowest priced 21.5", full HD [1080p]; without HDMI-IN is the BenQ G2220HD ~7500/-.

If you want a good 22" OR 21.5" monitor with HDMI-IN connectors, look at these models --

Dell ST2220L ~8500/-
BenQ E2220HD ~8300/-

If your budget is highly inflexible, go for these monitors --

Dell IN2030M ~6500/- [20" monitor [16:9], with VGA-IN and DVI[D]-IN, matte finish]
Samsung B2030 ~6500/- [20" monitor [16:9], with VGA-IN and DVI[D]-IN, glossy finish]

Hope this helps, Cheerio!!

Back