Need PC config under 14k (WITHOUT MONITOR)

altainta

Disciple
Q: What is your budget?
Ans. 14K (without monitor) very tight budget must not exceed on any condition!!!!
Q: Which hardware will you be keeping (I already have)?
Ans. Monitor - Dell 19â€
Q: Which hardware component are you looking to buy (component name)?
Ans.
1) Processor
2) Motherboard
3) RAM 2gb
4) HDD 500gb seagate
5) GPU
6) Cabinet
7) PSU/SMPS
8) Key Board
9) SONY ODD BLACK
Q: Where will you buy this hardware? (Online/City/TE Dealer)?
Ans. Mumbai
Q: Would you consider buying a second hand hardware from the TE market?
Ans. No
Q: What is your intended use for this PC/hardware
Ans.
1. Gaming (for 11 yr old only) not high fi (brian lara type)
2. Browsing
3. Desktop Processing
4. Some video transcoding from camcorder (OCCASSIONALY!)

Q: If you will be playing games then which type of games will you be playing?
1. Brian lara cricket type you can understand OLD GAMES.

Q: What is your preferred monitor resolution for gaming and normal usage
Ans. Didn't look but for old games.

Q: Are you looking to overclock?
1. Not at all

Q: Which operating system do you intend to use with this configuration?
Ans. Windows 7 32/ 64 bit or windows xp depending on discount at croma (please do not include this charges in the budget)

I looked toward this need to know any latest rate change and stuff
Processor AMD Athlon II X2 250(3Ghz, 2 cores, 2MB Cache) 2700
Motherboard Asus M4A78LT-M LE 2600
RAM Corsair 2GB DDRIII 1333MHz VS2GB1333D3 G 1200
HDD 500GB Seagate 7200.12 1750
GPU Raedon HD3000 -
Cabinet Zebronics Bijili w/o SMPS 1100
PSU/SMPS FSP SAGAII 350w 1500
Kb/mouse Logitech SET - Optical Blk Mouse+ MMKB 700
ODD L.G./Samsung OEM SATA DVD-Writer 850
Any suggestiong i guess the HD3000 is Inbuilt ? If not can u suggest any other config and also any price change of the above ?
I need SONY ODD BLACK

Maya2009 said:
Question and answer in thread so why u just put a thread to buying your stuff.........

Just need to know that is the rate changed or are the same ?

Also any other suggestion in mind because latest AMD and other intel product might have been launched that is why i made this thread.

no offense intented. Was confused and updating the post and than i posted the table... it is not question with answer it is just a suggestion from other on the forum which i posted to have any alternative suggestion for the same rather than the same which is in my mind (the above table)...

CA50 said:
One question where did you find zebronics q/o smps for 1.1k??

Every where the rate is like this.. I don't know why..

so i asked is there is any rate change?

i would say
Amd Phenom II X2 550 BE-Because if your lucky you can unlock it into X4 (4 cores) and it has 1MB Level2, 6MB Level3 cache which is important. Price-Rs.4300
Motherboard- GA-880GM-UD2H --because it will help you in successfully unlocking ur Processor (i have done the same) Price-Rs.4500
leaving rest as you said it above

Crazy_Eddy said:
^ But DarkAngel has the 1.1k price listed in his thread as well : http://www.techenclave.com/pc-buyin...an-technology-community-pc-buying-178097.html

I'd say dump the Asus motherboard and get a Gigabyte GA-880GM-UD2H for ~4.8k.
Your total should go to 14.7k, but its worth it.

And yeah a Sony drive should be ~850 too.

The rest of your config / pricing looks fine too.

My guess would be to stick with asus because the Budget is very tight.. If it were not tight i would have purchased the gigabyte MINI ITX... I LOVE GIGABYTE PRODUCTS...

Hey thx for sony price...

gunjan.singh548 said:
i would say
Amd Phenom II X2 550 BE-Because if your lucky you can unlock it into X4 (4 cores) and it has 1MB Level2, 6MB Level3 cache which is important. Price-Rs.4300
Motherboard- GA-880GM-UD2H --because it will help you in successfully unlocking ur Processor (i have done the same) Price-Rs.4500
leaving rest as you said it above

1. Not at all

i love oc but this config is for other people who will not touch the cabinet cover.
Still thx for suggesting. I already Unlocked 550 with Bio star mob without problem. But the machine needs lots of other thing like (BIGGGER I MEAN) SMPS AND VENTILATION.. so it will 100% go out of budget...

Hmm still doubting the Zebronic BIJILI what is the actual price ?
Coz i got the same price from genuine online forum poster... atleast two of them..

CA50 said:
^^AFAIK the price of the cabby is 1.9k and deducting the price of smps doesn't make it 1.1k
IINM the price for Bijili was 1.6k with a 400w PSU. So assuming that w/o that the price would be 1.1k-1.2k

If locally the price is too high for this cabby then its better to opt for the CM Elite 310 - 1.5k-1.6k

altainta said:
My guess would be to stick with asus because the Budget is very tight.. If it were not tight i would have purchased the gigabyte MINI ITX... I LOVE GIGABYTE PRODUCTS...

Hey thx for sony price...

1. Not at all

i love oc but this config is for other people who will not touch the cabinet cover.

Still thx for suggesting. I already Unlocked 550 with Bio star mob without problem. But the machine needs lots of other thing like (BIGGGER I MEAN) SMPS AND VENTILATION.. so it will 100% go out of budget...

Hmm still doubting the Zebronic BIJILI what is the actual price ?

Coz i got the same price from genuine online forum poster... atleast two of them..

for smps u can go for corsair vx 450 and as far ventilation is concerned,is not going to be a problem

Back