Need Phone with Handwriting Recognition

Sheriff

Disciple
Hello Guys
Finally I've Decided its time to upgrade my old phone, 'cause its gone baad :eek:hyeah: and thankfully have some moolah too. I'm lookin for a phone with handwriting recognition and a good camera(though normal vga cam will do, if things aren't in budget).
My Budget is around 13-16k.I wasn't able to find many phones with these features that are in my budget. Only ones i've found are SE p800 and Moto A925.Can you guys reccommend me some other models and respective users using these models, please also give me thier feedback about the phones.

SE P800 is not produced anymore but if you can find one in a good condition go for it, or just increase your budget and get a 7710. oh and uh...stay away from a925.

7710 is no where below 20k...and i agree with params stay away with A925..

y do u want handwritnig recognition anyways...

just get a decent smartphone like the 6670 or the SE K750i

The 7710 is pure crap. A freind bought it, sold it and bought a 9300. It atleast has a keyboard. The 7710 is very poor in picking up letter, usually can't pick up the correcr one like "a" becomes "u" and so on. Stay away from the 7710...

Stay away from the 7710. If possible get the 6630. Its a great phone with loads of features. 1.3 MP cam, BT v1.1, 220 MHz processor, the works...
However, it does lack handwriting recognition. BTW, why do u even need it? Its pretty much basic at this point in phones. No point in going for a phone with handwriting recognition.

I wanted the Handwriting Recog. Feature, 'cause it looks really cool, and i also don't like typing SMS'es through the keypad,lot of work ;) and to impress someone
wink.gif

Well its a old thread, and i have bought a phone, settled for Nokia 6600, 'cause i couldn't find a new SE p800, and Moto a925 wasn't available at that moment, in my city.Also 7710 was way beyond my budget,so never really looked at it.

By the way,what u guys got against the moto a925, seems to be a gr8 phone for its price,was thinking of reccomending it to a friend,has it got any issues ?

yeah why you want someone to stay away from the A925
i'm really impressed with this phone
motos have been always ahead in styling and this phone follows the same lines

Well u can get a o2 xda1 brand new for abt 15k.Its a pocket pc cum phone.Has better handwriting recognition and has Windows!!
Has intel arm processor @220mhz,64mb ram,32mb rom.
Downside is no cam and bt,but has ir.

btw...i heard...7710 prices r down to as much as 20k..............i was planning to buy one...nyways i hav drop the idea to get it.......6630 also looks kool but misses fm tunnings

magnet said:
btw...i heard...7710 prices r down to as much as 20k..............i was planning to buy one...nyways i hav drop the idea to get it.......6630 also looks kool but misses fm tunnings

ya in pune i'm getting it at 16,500 (setting with friend..it cost around 19K)..i was thinking of buying as one of my friend has got it for the same price...and it looks really good with features....so what u say guys shuld i buy it?

Regards.

ferrar! made a mistake??????

Someone change the date on those posts, we can't have this news get out!!!! I will lose all faith in humanity.

KingKrool said:
ferrar! made a mistake??????
Someone change the date on those posts, we can't have this news get out!!!! I will lose all faith in humanity.

oh really...:bleh:

anyways is this phone really worth it... i really liked the features it has...

Regards.

lol...i m feeling lik celebrity here....lol.....

btw one of my frnd bought it recently for 14k....i doubt thats a new peice...but ofcourse(he belong to grey market only....sells mobiles only)...so be doubly sure thats the price frm all corner

Back