Processor: AMD FX 8320
Motherboard: MSI 970
GPU: Sapphire R7 260X 2GB
RAM: Kingston fury 8GB 1600mhz
HDD: Seagate barracuda 1TB
Optical drive: LG optical drive
PSU: 550 watt by corsair

Well I need some suggestion like

1: Is there any good gpu which is better than the gpu I have mentioned above. I have a maximum budget of 13k for gpu
2: A good and cheap case for my pc
3: Would my psu would be able to run all the parts or should I get a more/less powerfull psu

1: Is there any good gpu which is better than the gpu I have mentioned above. I have a maximum budget of 13k for gpu
2: A good and cheap case for my pc
3: Would my psu would be able to run all the parts or should I get a more/less powerfull psu

you can get a gtx 950. much faster than the 260x and just about in budget. (it's on par with an r9 270 which can also be considered)
cooler master makes good budget cabinets. avoid the lesser known brands as they suffer from poor quality/ventilation.
yes, your psu will be able to run everything. (unless you plan on aggressively overclocking both cpu and gpu)

Last edited:
Hey buddy, I would like to suggest the following configuration for your gaming pc. This is the config which one of my friend has, as he is a die-heart gaming fan.
1. Cabinet- Cooler Master Force 500:
Expected Price – Rs. 3500
Spacious Supports 6 fans can easily house graphics cards up to 12.6 inch, 2 front USB 2 ports and 1 USB 3 port. Good design and stylish.
2. Monitor- DELL E2014H: You can also find for latest models in monitors. Its expected price is Rs. 7000
3.Memory- 8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 Ram: Expected Price Rs. 6050 – Would recommend a 8 GB RAM(buy 2 sticks 2*4GB for dual channel) you could also buy a 4gb stick which will cost you 4k and later upgrade as required. Preferably go with Corsair 8GB one of the best build quality components.
4. Hard Disk- Seagate Barracuda SV-35 1TB Desktop Internal Hard Drive: Price Rs. 3800
1 Tb hard disk is the minimum you should be buying along with this rig and Seagate is good compared to other manufacturers for replacement and warranty fulfillment. The Seagate barracuda has a spindle speed of 7200 RPM which is better than most 5400 RPM drives, it offers Cache Memory of 64 MB and high-speed data transfer SATA up to 6GB/S. I have been using it for last two years and there have been no issues.
5. PSU- Corsair 650 watt VS650: Price Rs. 4000
To run a 270X which is recommended for this Rig you will need a 600 watt PSU minimum so go ahead with a Corsair 650 so you have no trouble running it, don’t buy a low-quality PSU which will not let your card and processor run on full load and may damage the components also. PSU minimum of 600 Watt is considered good. Also, if you have any distinct plans of running a crossfire on these AMD R9 – 270x you may have to buy a PSU which is 700 watt or more this motherboard though does not support Nvidia Sli. The cost will go up by 4k. For now let’s assume we will be running only 1 card which is sufficient for the current setup.
Corsair 650 watts is a decent power supply for the price, would recommend it with this build, if you wish to spend more and get a better PSU.
You can also go for Corsair Builder Series PSU or Cooler Master Thunder 600w SMPS.
6. Processor- Intel 3.5 GHz LGA 1150 i3 4150 4th gen OR Intel Skylake Core i3 6100 6th Gen Processor.

CPU: i5 4460
GPU: Asus strix Gtx 960 4GB
Ram: Corsair vengeance 8gb
SMPS: AntecVP500PC
Mobo: gigabyte B85M-Ds3h-A
SSD: Kingston 120gb
Total damages is 49k

This is my rig I built last month after taking suggestions from people here. Works like a charm and will play all games coming for next 2~3 years or so at ultra high settings at 1080p.

Instead of limiting gpu to 13k, put 2.5k more and get gtx 960

you can get a gtx 950. much faster than the 260x and just about in budget. (it's on par with an r9 270 which can also be considered)
cooler master makes good budget cabinets. avoid the lesser known brands as they suffer from poor quality/ventilation.
yes, your psu will be able to run everything. (unless you plan on aggressively overclocking both cpu and gpu)
Well I would do a little CPU overclocking would the PSU will be able to handle it.

Well I would do a little CPU overclocking would the PSU will be able to handle it.
depends on the specific psu(or oem) in question.
can you tell me which line it's from(vs, cs, cx, etc.)?
it should be on a sticker on the side of it. or check the box if you have it lying about.

5. PSU- Corsair 650 watt VS650: Price Rs. 4000
To run a 270X which is recommended for this Rig you will need a 600 watt PSU minimum so go ahead with a Corsair 650 so you have no trouble running it, don’t buy a low-quality PSU which will not let your card and processor run on full load and may damage the components also. PSU minimum of 600 Watt is considered good.
Corsair 650 watts is a decent power supply for the price, would recommend it with this build, if you wish to spend more and get a better PSU.
You can also go for Corsair Builder Series PSU or Cooler Master Thunder 600w SMPS.

I hope you realize that you are contradicting your own suggestion with the PSU.
The Corsair VS series and CM Thunder series are NOT "good" PSU's. Whoever says otherwise don't know about PSU's. Why do you think they cost much lower than other PSUs with lesser wattage?
Your comments about the Seagate harddisks being superior than others are debatable.
Also, the Vengeance RAMs have thick spreaders which are often not "compatible" with some big cpu coolers as they occupy a huge chunk of the cpu cooler region on the motherboard.

I hope you realize that you are contradicting your own suggestion with the PSU.
The Corsair VS series and CM Thunder series are NOT "good" PSU's. Whoever says otherwise don't know about PSU's. Why do you think they cost much lower than other PSUs with lesser wattage?
Your comments about the Seagate harddisks being superior than others are debatable.
Also, the Vengeance RAMs have thick spreaders which are often not "compatible" with some big cpu coolers as they occupy a huge chunk of the cpu cooler region on the motherboard.

Well, I just suggested him....
anyways thankyou very much for correcting me...:):)

Dude your replies look like they are just copy-paste from some random facebook comments. Please do more research before suggesting something which you don't know. If people really take your components recommendations to heart but which are not known to be good or reliable their money will go down the drain. Thousands of money are at stake here.

Last edited:
Back