Budget 20-25K Need Suggestion Galaxy S3 exchange with Iphone 4S

raghul

The Reaper Is Here
Disciple
okay here is the deal... i want to try iOS and am currently on galaxy S3 around 4 months(full box set) old and have a guy who is willing to exchange it with his iPhone 4s 32GB with charger and datacable only.....

is it a good deal ?
will i regret this exchange ?(NO iOS vs Android) just apple vs samsung.
and is it true that cydia is not what it used to be like 2 years back with huge repositories ?? (heard its been taken down or something)
is iphone 4s still customizable after jailbreaking ?

@raghul
Cydia is not going anywhere or not going down or anything like that. But before you make the purchase confirm the iOS version on the iPhone. If it is iOS 6.1.3 or 6.1.4 then you won't be able to jailbreak so forget about cydia and all the cool tweaks.

Last edited by a moderator:
@raksrules
hi i have confirmed with him.. its 6.1.3(10B329) :( what should i do ?? any idea when the jailbreak will be available for that ?

There will be no jailbreak for iOS 6.1.3 / 6.1.4 at all. Don't keep hopes. Especially since unveiling of iOS 7 is just 2 1/2 weeks away. The jailbreakers are saving the exploits for next version of iOS.
But that does not mean iOS 7 will be jailbroken soon. It can take lot of time and may not even be jailbroken. Nothing is known yet.

abey yaaar!!! :( raksrules
now what to do ??!?! i can barely go without rooting and flashing for a week.. what would happen if i can't tinker around with it for months!!!!! O_O

what about this site?
Code:
http://silv3rwind.com/
it says it can do untethered jailbreaks... for the above mentioned versions..

Back