Need Suggestion on tracking watch for kids

bigbyte

Skilled
Hi Friends,

I need some suggestion on a GPS tracking watch with cellular connectivity for my kid. It should take a sim card and provide at least 3G connectivity. Should do all the basic functions like tracking alert, SOS call or message etc.

My budget is limited to Rs. 5000/- depending on the features and durability. It can be increased on feature or known brand. I am open to buying from Aliexpress/ gearbest from a reliable seller.

Please help.

Too little price tbh. you won't get any reliable gps watch in this price range.
I just want the GPS functionality, no other fitness related stuff required. I searched and found many option, most of them available in USA though and priced well under 5000/.
Even amazon India has many kid GPS tracking watch, just not sure which one to buy.

^We had bought these. The main issue is that they don't work reliably, plus 2G data is needed. They use 10 MB or more per day.

That's why I wanted something with at least 3g connectivity. With cheap data rates, amount of data isn't a problem but we need something which is much more reliable.
On second thoughts I feel a small GPS tracker with sos call facility that can be kept in kids bag is also fine, so please chip in suggestions for them as well.

Hi Friends,

I need some suggestion on a GPS tracking watch with cellular connectivity for my kid. It should take a sim card and provide at least 3G connectivity. Should do all the basic functions like tracking alert, SOS call or message etc.

My budget is limited to Rs. 5000/- depending on the features and durability. It can be increased on feature or known brand. I am open to buying from Aliexpress/ gearbest from a reliable seller.

Please help.

I think Imoo Y01 fits in for your needs. It's Thailand based but seems good share in market. I got to know about this company from GSMArena article today. I am not sure how to source this one but atleast you can zero down on something.

^^ Excellent timing for the thread. I was looking for a similar product myself. I can get it from the US as well.

Can you guys please share some suggestions based on your experience.

Back