Need suggestions for NEW TV Budget 80000 to 89000.

Futureized

Skilled
Help Suggest BEST TV for a friend.

1. Budget.
80000 to 89000 max

2. Viewing distance.
6 feets, will confirm exact distance.

3. Sources/inputs such as HD DTH/consoles/stand-alone media players etc.
TATA Sky DTH, cd/dvd Media Player, HDMI ps3, USB drive, if all can be connected shall be amazing.

4. Preference for plasma TV/LCD TV/LED-LCD TV.
Unsure need the best.

5. Preference for brands.
Samsung

6. Willing to purchase it from the grey market?
Not a problem till I get best gurantee/waranty

7. Ambient lighting conditions of the room.
Huge Balcony window on right side of viwers (left side of tv) at distance of 6 to 8 feets.
Huge drawing room space on left side of viewers (right side of tv)

8. Any other feature you are looking for such as 3D support on the HDTV, DLNA capabilities etc.
Smart TV, 4K, if 3d support great.

Hopefully someone can help.[DOUBLEPOST=1525429009][/DOUBLEPOST]Last bump it seems people with knowledge are busy...
Kindly delete topic after 11tth May..

Last edited:
bought a tv in jan of this year so here are my findings.

Given your budget, you'll get 4k HDR plus smart tv features as given. What ever brand you choose, you'll get all these features.

I think you'll get 55 inch UHD sony/samsung Tv and 65inch Vu /haier/TCL tv in your price range.

sony panels are absolutely glorious side by side with other brands but they are ridiculously costly to repair if something goes wrong plus I don't think their new models' reliability is that good.

Best bet would be to take a day off and go visit few showrooms in morning, telling them that you'll book a tv right then and there if they offer lower price than competing stores, see the tv you like and book it then and there.

I've seen a few LG OLED plus samsung QLED tv with 10 year burn in warranty but I think they're slightly above your budget. Have a look at them.

Back