All OS need tablet advice with low radiation for mother

cri_sss

Disciple
Hi
Need tablet advice.
Its for my mother who is suffering from arthritis and radiation/heat generation creates problem to her breath & strong impact on her eyes.

So thinking of a tablet to connect it to TV via hdmi from a distance and also using a KB/Mouse combo using bluetooth or wireless. Since she is having limited hand moment i feel connecting using mouse or keyboard mouse similar to laptop is a must. I have ipad but it really useless to the above needs. So an android or andorid/WP 10 is my preferred choice.

She might use it to play small simple games or watching youtube videos on tv via tablet to pass her time. she might play for 30 mins or so.

Looking for reliable tablet to suit the above needs and having thoughts on MI pad. It should be simple interface or easy to use with reliability is paramount. Also please suggest suitable mouse or keyboard combo. Previously i was suggested rapoo and it turned out to be a good choice.

Please suggest the where can i find good deals as like xiomi website or amazon quickly as i can set it up before flying back.

Thanks

Might as well buy a pc if you're connecting a keyboard/mouse and an hdmi to a tablet. Since you already have an ipad, have you considered buying an apple tv ?
She can just mirror the screen wirelessly through Airplay and can use the remote to play games as well, besides if you're concerned with heat and radiation you probably won't find a cheap tablet that'll be better than the ipad in those aspects.

Modern tablets use LCD/led displays which dont emit radiation.

The radiation fad started due to CRT and plasma screens which emmitied small about of radiation

A tab with KB/m and TV is pointless just buy a Intel compute stick instead

Back