All OS Need tablet for watching movies

chicha

Recruit
Hello you all,

I need a tablet that can play full HD movies with NO problem at all. I need something which can handle browsing as well. Its for my mom so it needs to be easy to use and copy stuff from the PC and back so no Apple stuff.

She has Nexus 7 which is so slow that its being used as paper weight and coster. I need something that will handle full HD movies.

Also if it could support a pen drive off the shelf it would be awesome. I had my eye set on Surface Pro 2 but no amount of googling led me to a place where I could order or buy it.

Please Please please help :)

PS: Sorry I wasn't patient enough to search the forum to see if this has been asked earlier. If it has then point me to it. Else please help.
She is cutting into my pc time :(

I need a tablet with at least 2 gigs of RAM so it doesn't run out of memorry quickly. Also I not very keen on trusting Ebay. Few of my friends have been burned by ebay and it is something I don't want to go through.
Any idea where I can get the surface pro 2? are there any users of this product on this forum? can I get a user review from them?

Back