Need the best connection option

Hi !

Looking to get unlimited internet connection since family uses youtube and also download movies.
Which would be the best option. Unfortunately I dont have many options since family home is located in the out skirts to the city. Dont have any fiber connections here and i dont think any cable connection.
Currently I get around 1-2 mpbs on jio 4g services but i end up using the daily free limit in no time.

Please suggest.

Hi !

Looking to get unlimited internet connection since family uses youtube and also download movies.
Which would be the best option. Unfortunately I dont have many options since family home is located in the out skirts to the city. Dont have any fiber connections here and i dont think any cable connection.
Currently I get around 1-2 mpbs on jio 4g services but i end up using the daily free limit in no time.

Please suggest.
City and locality would help those who are willing to respond.

Looking for something in Dumas ( its around 10 km from Surat city in Gujarat ). Checked out few broadband providers but due to the long distance no body interested in providing service.

There is some private FTTH with good coverage in Gujarat. I will ask the AMC chap for the name and get back to you...

Thanks vivek bro. Really appreciate your help.

BSNL connection is the last hope. But I have heard frequent disconnections and low speeds especially during monsoon season.

OT: is not it touted as most haunted place ? your profile pic goes hand-in-hand with it :p
hehe yea sure goes with the .place, but most of it is rumors. Its actually a very quite and beautiful place to spend mornings and evenings with cool breeze and breezer:p. Love the place but gets really overcrowded on weekends.[DOUBLEPOST=1539290548][/DOUBLEPOST]
RK Infratel....

Thanks buddy..will check it out soon.

Back