Need the best possible camera phone under 10K

gforce

Adept
Guys - I'm planning to buy the best possible camera phone for under 10k for my girlfriend. When I say the best, I'm referring to the optical quality of the camera and not just raw megapixels.

Any suggestions are welcome but I'd highly prefer a smartphone. A touch screen based smartphone would be ideal.

Known brands are preferred - SE, Sammy, Moto, Nokia etc.

Get Galaxy Fit if you want a good camera (quality wise) and a great O.S and a smooth experience at the cost of low resolution screen.
Get wildfire S if you want a OK camera (quality wise) and a great O.S, a smooth experience, good resolution display at the cost of 3k more.
Get Nokia C6 (not c6-01) if you want a good camera (quality wise) and a known O.S, good resolution display at the cost of laggy user interface.

Note: Most of the 5mp cameras have almost same quality. you can see the differences in detailing only at 100% crop, which we won't be able to see in our monitor (unless zoomed at 100%).
And for color saturation, contrast, exposure - all will be worse at 10K. You gotta spend more.

They say that the Nokia phones have a great camera. And in this thread, most of the replies would be c6-01. But i'd recommend c6-01 only if you are interested in capturing 720p videos and a bright screen and not for anything else.

Check this out (c6-01 vs ace vs N8)
Photo Compare Tool - GSMArena.com
To check detailing, look out for the people in the beach in the left bottom image. To check color, check out the image with fruits and flowers

Back