Need to buy an Ipod Dock

kenkanya

Disciple
Hi folks,
I am looking to get an ipod dock. Any good ones? I require dock with remote. I have powered speakers and i would like to connect to the dock. I will require my ipod to charge the same.
I found that JBL On Stage Micro does not charge this particular model of ipod. My requirements fit with Onkyo DS-A2/DS-A3. But iam not able to locate one close to my budget. I see DS-A3 can be used if using a Video Out. But how is the video out to TV? Is it good? Denon model does not have a remote.

Budget: 5k (max)
Item: Ipod Nano 4G
Speakers: AudioEngine A2 (powered speakers)

Note: I do not need built in speakers on the ipod dock as i would like to connect my A2 with the dock.

Any shop in bangalore has it? Or any site to buy online?
Folks, do let me know.

I got the DS-A3 onkyo ipod dock.
I got this from my friend and see that it has the US adaptor with it. It has the US plug point (2 flat pin - http://milkyourmoney.com/wp-content/...09/04/plug.jpg picture shown is 3 pin, but i have the bottom ie., 2 pin) and i see the sticker on the adapter mentions input as 100-240V. Can i use this? Or should i need to buy a converter? If so, what converter, price?
I will plug this to the Belkin 6 way surge protector which i understand accepts both US and Indian plug points.

What i plan to use:
Ipod dock
Ipod Nano 4G
A2 (Audio Engine)

Shall i go ahead with this setup (use of the US adapter) without burning my stuff? Or do provide inputs.

Back