Need to buy Game capture card for ps4

psybronik

Disciple
Hi guys,

i need to buys a game capture card for PS$ to record 1080P at 60 fps.

El gato cost around 19k here which is a lot,any other option ?
can i buy el gato from any shop in mumbai ?
Please help.

Thanks

what are your intentions with a capture card? yt channel? Get a blue snowball & start with your pc first, its far harder than it looks on paper.

No chance in getting elgato for cheper, its a 10K product even in U.S,

better get a replica from aliexpress https://www.aliexpress.com/item/HDM...lgo_pvid=82dc0958-1f27-4405-945b-a5b72ca7a607
i have already started with that .. i have more than 30 videos on my channel already. i would appreciate if you can check it out and give me a feedback. the channels name is "GAMEBIOTIC".
i need an elgato so that i can record ps4 exclusive. i'm ready to shell out some extra cash if ebay global or amazon global can deliver the product safely.

would appreciate your help.

i have already started with that .. i have more than 30 videos on my channel already. i would appreciate if you can check it out and give me a feedback. the channels name is "GAMEBIOTIC".
i need an elgato so that i can record ps4 exclusive. i'm ready to shell out some extra cash if ebay global or amazon global can deliver the product safely.

would appreciate your help.

hmmm Something wrong with your channel 0 views, is the channel Location set to India? Youtube will slowly branch you out to other countries, You should focus on Indian Gaming related stuff that people will search for to help your channel grow.

and your channel artwork is kinda cringy, might wanna replace it

hmmm Something wrong with your channel 0 views, is the channel Location set to India? Youtube will slowly branch you out to other countries, You should focus on Indian Gaming related stuff that people will search for to help your channel grow.

and your channel artwork is kinda cringy, might wanna replace it
i have more than 450 views at the moment... how come you can only see 0 ? what should i set my channel location to and how will it help me ? i will be doing a review of most of the major games along with fifa tutorial

Thanks soo much for the feedback on the artwork... i will replace it ASAP.

i have more than 450 views at the moment... how come you can only see 0 ? what should i set my channel location to and how will it help me ? i will be doing a review of most of the major games along with fifa tutorial

Thanks soo much for the feedback on the artwork... i will replace it ASAP.

issue on my side, set your channel location to where you expect people to see the content, if your channel is in Hindi, keep it to India & focus on that, if its technical aspects or Competitive gaming, better set it to U.S

Elgato is selling on amazon.com for around 125-150 USD, delivery charge extra, Try asking someone from U.S to bring it, you can buy a used piece for 100~

issue on my side, set your channel location to where you expect people to see the content, if your channel is in Hindi, keep it to India & focus on that, if its technical aspects or Competitive gaming, better set it to U.S

Its gona be mostly gaming reviews and walkthrough in hindi. . . So i guess india should do me good. But if i set it to india, it won't get listed in other countries ?

Elgato is selling on amazon.com for around 125-150 USD, delivery charge extra, Try asking someone from U.S to bring it, you can buy a used piece for 100~

Yaa i saw on Amazon global the total was 13k including shipping and duties. . . . I can order it but i have no idea about international shipment . . Will it get stuck in customs? The final price was $150. Shall i wait for it to go down in price ?

Its gona be mostly gaming reviews and walkthrough in hindi. . . So i guess india should do me good. But if i set it to india, it won't get listed in other countries ?

Yaa i saw on Amazon global the total was 13k including shipping and duties. . . . I can order it but i have no idea about international shipment . . Will it get stuck in customs? The final price was $150. Shall i wait for it to go down in price ?

I have only heard positive about Amazon global, they won't charge you extra over the quoted price, i am thinking of buying an RX480 from Amzn soon too

Back