Need to have TV sent from Pune to Kochi!

joel.elias.333

Disciple
So I got out of Pune before the lockdown and I put a bunch of my stuff with a friend. It includes my TV, soundbar, nintendo switch and more. Now I am looking to find a good and safe way to transfer all those things to Kerala. I am, of course, most worried about the TV.

If anyone has any suggestions that won't burn a hole through my pocket, please do tell me. I don't mind if it takes longer. Budget & safety are of more importance than time to get my stuff here

For big and heavy stuff, I always use Gati.. Quite cheap compare to main courier company but make sure to have food packaging to insure safe long journey...

They generally send things via road transport so it takes time

For big and heavy stuff, I always use Gati.. Quite cheap compare to main courier company but make sure to have food packaging to insure safe long journey...

They generally send things via road transport so it takes time

Food packaging? Did you mean fragile? I've used Gati before but never for electronics or fragile stuff.

Sorry auto correct sucks, I mean good packaging.. Have use Gati numerous type for heavy stuff including transporting freeze, AC washing machine.

If you need cheap service then indian post or railway zindabad... Railways is quite actually good but avoid in this time

Back