Budget 20-25K Need user feedback on Z3 Compact

BIKeINSTEIN

Skilled
I am considering buying a Z3 compact as my daily workhorse phone for calls and messaging.
Please let me know if any issues faced by anyone or any reasons to avoid buying the same.
TIA. :)

OP go for it with eyes closed.
Awesome phone and as promised awesome battery life. It truly stands for what was actually advertised.
No complaints so far and no lags or even a single hanging issue till date whatsoever.
You wont regret the decision..

I compared it with my uncle Z3 and even though it comes with 3100mah battery the compact steals the show in terms of battery and overall performance.

Any more queries you wanna ask just shoot them!

Forgot to add: It fell from my beds edge due to vibration and that day again at home slipped from my hand but touchwood thankfully nothing unusual happened.:cigar:

**Just make sure you put up a basic or good case cover on it. As at times the phone becomes slippery due to glass on both sides coz of sweat on palms. The cover protected my phone from the mentioned 2 accidents.;)

Last edited:
Forgot to add: It fell from my beds edge due to vibration and that day again at home slipped from my hand but touchwood thankfully nothing unusual happened.:cigar:

**Just make sure you put up a basic or good case cover on it. As at times the phone becomes slippery due to glass on both sides coz of sweat on palms. The cover protected my phone from the mentioned 2 accidents.;)
Thanks and take care, I did read about that in some reviews too.
Thankfully, I am used to using phones with good quality cases (Spigen, UAG, etc) always.
Which case are you using? Any suggestions for some good cases?

Last edited:
Thanks and take care, I did read about that in some reviews too.
Thankfully, I am used to using phones with good quality cases (Spigen, UAG, etc) always.
Which case are you using? Any suggestions for some good cases?

The time when I bought the phone there weren't any cases available so bought whichever was available.
Got one from Stuffcool and its serving me pretty good.

Unfortunately even I was looking out one from UAG but sadly they dont mfg. for Sony.

Was actually looking out for flip-cover but now no longer needed.

There are few very good cases for the premium branded phones and i have found Spigen, Diztronic and Cruzerlite's bugdroid to be very good. For some reason, Tudia didnt came up with Z3C's case. But do check.. they too make TPU cases and good ones at that. For a tougher variant, i think Spigen/Diztronic will serve you better.

I purchased Bugdroid variant for another phone from this seller. The case is TPU and provides decent protection, and will serve your purpose if you plan to put a decent only case. He sells em without any bill, and i am guessing that is the reason for low price. Very communicative, and he has an online store on amazon.in as well. Purchase with coupon if you can and get a good deal.

11 Sony Xperia Z3 Compact cases

As for the phone, cant really provide you with any specific input, but if no other alternative comes by the end of this year, i will get the Z3 compact itself. It is amazing how there is not real competitor for this phone yet.
Sony prolly is planning to shut their mobile phone division, so maybe one of the last few legendary phones from their camp.

Last edited:
As for the phone, cant really provide you with any specific input, but if no other alternative comes by the end of this year, i will get the Z3 compact itself. It is amazing how there is not real competitor for this phone yet.

Everyone is down on the tawaa camp. Screen sizes rule overall.

Even the blokes at Apple caved. No decent phone on the market with mid-range hardware and a screen-size south of five inches. -_-

Do not think the OP is looking at the Z3 Compact because of the screen estate.

And better battery is relatively offset on the Z2 with its larger screen, which will draw more power.

Back