Needs Advice (Gaming P.C)

@alpha17 please give me ur contact no. so that i can talk to u right now and get my doubts clea....

spending a 3 weeks on this has made my mind go crazy

@alpha17 please give me ur contact no. so that i can talk to u right now and get my doubts clea....

spending a 3 weeks on this has made my mind go crazy

I will PM it to you, but do not call me immediately. Call up around 1950 Hours today evening.

Regards,

ALPHA17

#pregasus

thats not the thing the main motive behind asking is to get the best.

this is because u all are more experienced than me .

SO ORDERED

CORSAIR TX750V2

CORSAIR 300R

INTEL 520 SERIES 120GB

ASUS P8Z77-V PRO

INTEL I5-2500K OR NON K?(MONEY DO NOT MATTER )

WILL ADD 3 FANS 120MM IN THE CABINET

INTEL I5-2500K OR NON K?(MONEY DO NOT MATTER)

Get the Intel Core i5 2500 [plain vanilla] as you are not looking to over-clock and the processor will not need any extra cooling this-a-way. Hopefully, the stock Intel cooler is a next to useless.

Another thing is if you sell this processor, a -k version does not mean a better return, you migt get more OR less the same price ~± 1000/- which is not a great difference because you will spend the same extra amount purchasing a -k marked processor in the first place.

Hope this Helps, Cheers!!

I dont think this thread is going to end anytime soon i am not rude telling this but op stop shooting the same questions again and again everything has been perfectly suggested by #[member='ALPHA17'] already so go ahead..

ALPHA17 you can post him the entire config at once let him decide whats he wants..

I dont think this thread is going ending anytime soon i am not rude telling this but op stop shooting the same questions again and again everything has been perfectly suggested by #[member='ALPHA17'] already so go ahead..

ALPHA17 you can post him the entire config at once let him decide whats he wants..

Don't know what plays on OP's mind Sire, half the time he had posted I am ordering this... this and this, then suddenly it flops to this... that and this. Then someone new jumps onto the thread tells OP some other options and he gets distracted like a magpie is on spotting a shiny bauble.

Then again I spoke to him yesterday and he was like I ordered a Kingston HyperX SSD. Now he has posted that he ordered an Intel 520 series drive.

Let him throw his questions, I think this tempo is best. Cheers!!

^ just saw the thread 50+ post for cabby selection and again op started about the ram suggestion..I dont know how op keep ordering and canceling it, I think shop owner must be very patience just like you lozz
<

what ab8 the corsair vegeance 1600mhz

http://www.corsair.c...3m2a1600c9.html

is the rubber gromets available in local market for 300r or i have to order the 600t ones

See that is why I am against recommending the Corsair Vengeance series RAM --
  • It is more expensive.
  • No discernible difference between stock Vengeance performance and stock Corsair XMS3 / G.Skill RIPJAWS performance.
  • The heat-spreader is made of plastic, where as the G.Skill has a metallic finish to its heat-spreader. Also the aforementioned heat-spreader is very tall can obstruct the installation of a tower type heat-sink on the CPU.
  • You aren't looking to over-clock so why do you want to spend more money.
  • If you do not want to buy G.Skill memory, go for the Corsair XMS3 4GB modules.

I am not sure if the rubber grommets are available in the open market, I think a Corsair cabinet user should be able to shed some light. #[member='cyberwarfare'], help required.

Hope this helps, Cheers!!

@ALPHA17 - you are a geneous dude , even though OP is asking for i5 2500/i5 2500k , you are telling again with patient . wonder how you do it..

keep up the good work

The guy is in actuality a kid , not even 18 i infer from one of this posts .

So spare the KID, reply to him or ignore him ! .

And ironically , people are feeling this is a useless thread and posting long replies and wasting even much more of their time
yay.gif

#Alpha27 , applaud your patience and cool , you are really helping the confused kid ! .

Back