Needs directions for Hotels in Puri

vercetti

Skilled
Guys,
if anyone has idea about value for money hotels in PURI.
Budget around 1-2k per room and location should be near Jagannath Temple.
Staying there for 2 days and any guidance would be greatly appreciated

I have gone to puri, around 10 times or more, but not even once in the last 5 years. So I don't remember, but will let you know if my parents remember the name.

If i dont reply by night, please book whichever you find good.

Why are you booking in advance? Is there a festival in the coming days?
There are hundreds of hotels in Puri. You will surely get a room there. You may have to search for some time but you will surely get one. You will be able to check the location before you book.

There are hundreds of hotels near the beach. Descent hotels start from 1k onwards. Beach is around 3kms. from the temple. If you need to stay in temple road you can have a lot of small dharamshala style guesthouses. I don't have idea about those guest houses. I usually stay at a place known as Lee Garden on VIP road (one of the best chinese restaurant in coastal Odisha). On the beach front you won't have any shortage of hotels -Puri hotel is very popular, others can be Hotel Victoria, Hotel Night Hawk. In fact OTDC's Panthanivas is good but may cost you around 2.5k. I am not sure how many of such budget hotels have on-line booking. Unless there is a festival season, it is better to do the booking on spot.

Last edited:
Simple reason that I don't want to waste my time hotel-hopping:) ....My need is a good spacious room with a great bathroom :)
Have booked the below now - Got an amazing deal online - 2 rooms for 3k whereas 1 room is 4.5k in Hotel:)
http://www.shaktiinternational.in/
Why are you booking in advance? Is there a festival in the coming days?
There are hundreds of hotels in Puri. You will surely get a room there. You may have to search for some time but you will surely get one. You will be able to check the location before you book.

Thanks mate. I have got a good hotel in 1.5k. the hotel is rated at No.7 in Bhub. in Trip Advisor.
There are hundreds of hotels near the beach. Descent hotels start from 1k onwards. Beach is around 3kms. from the temple. If you need to stay in temple road you can have a lot of small dharamshala style guesthouses. I don't have idea about those guest houses. I usually stay at a place known as Lee Garden on VIP road (one of the best chinese restaurant in coastal Odisha). On the beach front you won't have any shortage of hotels -Puri hotel is very popular, others can be Hotel Victoria, Hotel Night Hawk. In fact OTDC's Panthanivas is good but may cost you around 1.5k. I am not sure how many of such budget hotels have on-line booking. Unless there is a festival season, it is better to do the booking on spot.

I had stayed in Shakti international couple of years back when I had an urge for an impulsive night-out. I did not carry a good impression of their service at that time. May be they have improved. Infrastructure wise it is a fine hotel. enjoy your stay.

Back