neo V or defy + or Optimus2x

singenaadam

Skilled
Pl. help me in buying a phone.
1. Q: Budget?
A: 12-18k

2. Q: Preferred Form Factor(flip, bar, slider)?
A: Bar

3. Q: Preferred display type?
A: Best possible

4. Q: Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them.
A: No.

5. Q: Preferred input method (Touchscreen, QWERTY, etc.)?
A: Touchscreen

6. Q: Camera required or not? If required, please specify type like front camera/flash/etc.
A: Flash. Front camera

7. Q: Preferred operating system? (Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Phone etc).
A: None

8. Q: Preferred connectivity options? (3G, Wifi, Edge etc).
A: 3G, WiFi (no one offers WiMAX?)

9. Q: What is your intended use for this phone(internet, camera, multimedia, mails, etc)?
A: Calls, multimedia (music, movies), Camera and internet.

10. Q: Any other requirements?
A: Preferably in some color other than black.

11. Q: If you have already considered a phone then please mention the model.
A: Sony Experia Neo V, Defy+, Lumia 710, Optimus 2X,

Don't know much about others but Xperia Neo V rocks , I recently bought it and have been using it since last week and its awesome , I'm a Sony fanboy u can say as I have tons of Sony products at home even upgraded from a Cybershot K810i. If u don't care much about dual core shit and don't wanna run Crysis on a bloody phone then a Single core phone is just fine. But as Optimus 2x is available for 18k it sure is a very nice deal if u want max horsepower in your phone at a affordable price.

Thanks to you both for the quick replies.

Not very keen on Crysis - mostly simple games. Have been a Nokia user all the time. Thought of the Lumia 710, but price and lack of sd-card slot were a bit saddening.

I am planning to buy in the next 3 weeks. Hope to land some new-year or Sankranti offers. I look for max-bang-for-my-bucks.

where is the 2X available for 18k?

compared with neoV how is the defy+ ?

Seen the interface of neoV on youtube - it was really impressive.

If 2X is 18k, seen sulekha.com where neoV was 17246 less 1500 for first time buyers. How good is Sulekha? Is that the best deal for neoV??

N8,if you are not allergic to symbian(n8 takes care all of your requirements and a few more)available in many colours also.
lemme tell you one thing android will disappoint you with the battery life,and the phones you mentioned have average camera and audio.

I am definitely not allergic to Symbian - have been using it all my (mobile) life!

For the budget - I am increasingly drifting down definitely down & away from the 20k zone where the (gorgeous) N8 lives.

I need to check out one aspect of my current phone, I will get back by late evening.

Once again, people, thank you all for your time!

lg optimus 2x... u will get a better primary as well as secondary camera... extra memory... double fast cpu better gpu... and sony is not so good in androids.... 2X eyes closed

Back