.NET course

All courses are crappy.........However you can go for cmc .net course, I don't know how you ll be benefited:clap:

Instead of going for a course .. i would recommend you buy a good book and join daniweb forums for all your programming problems....

All institute teach crap ... they just fimiliarize you with IDE and tell you some basic concepts which you would aleady have known.

ultra vires said:
Instead of going for a course .. i would recommend you buy a good book and join daniweb forums for all your programming problems....

All institute teach crap ... they just fimiliarize you with IDE and tell you some basic concepts which you would aleady have known.

100% agree with you. Thats why I didn't go to CMC.
I know VB.NET, ASP.NET besic and DB connection part, but not the unique features of .NET....:no:

u dotn really need to knw them trust me (there are some unique 1's but a good book will mark them out .. so buy 1 )... what all they have done is reduce more coding part by introducing some pre built functions and all..

If you dont want to buy book .... you can read some ebooks from net. i learned .Net 2005 that way only :p

Back