Netflix, HBO and cable giants are coming for password cheats

LOL. The hypocrisy of these companies is something. First you enter a country to acquire users. You have pricing / structure that encourages password sharing to acquire more users
Netflix and others know about it and do it deliberately. Then one fine day when you have enough users, you come after them and will change your processes and force everyone to go legit :/

It's because there's too many paid streaming services now. Each and everyone has their own service. People have limited money. No one's going to subscribe to 10 services a month now. These companies are losing customers and money so they have resorted to such tactics.

AJoH1cS.jpg

It's because there's too many paid streaming services now. Each and everyone has their own service. People have limited money. No one's going to subscribe to 10 services a month now. These companies are losing customers and money so they have resorted to such tactics.

Wait till people leave their service when they do that. Then we will see what they will do :D

These are like "Tigers and Lions" allowed in, a Cattle Network..
Now they have won..

Lol.. Its there game, till which authority of India, they fall under takes action ?

TRAI
CBFC
Both or something else ?

There is no lost revenue cause these people wont buy netflix sub anyway. Boneheads need to understand the concept of lost revenue first.
I'd happily go back to torrents. Netflix etc anyway barely contributes 40-50% to my consumption.
If it wasnt 200bucks (after sharing), I'd just skip it.

There is no lost revenue cause these people wont buy netflix sub anyway. Boneheads need to understand the concept of lost revenue first.
I'd happily go back to torrents. Netflix etc anyway barely contributes 40-50% to my consumption.
If it wasnt 200bucks (after sharing), I'd just skip it.

Wrong logic. Right now we are 4 people sharing the ₹800 per month plan @ ₹200 per person. If Netflix decides to stop password sharing, all 4 of us would stop paying. That means Netflix will loose one user.

Wrong logic. Right now we are 4 people sharing the ₹800 per month plan @ ₹200 per person. If Netflix decides to stop password sharing, all 4 of us would stop paying. That means Netflix will loose one user.

Netflix counts its users as 4 and not 1 for such accounts. Better numbers to show to the world and investors.

Doesn't Netflix have a Rs199 plan for mobile use only? How many are using that in India? I think it's SD quality only too.

Im talking about real users. Users who watch, create buzz, increase clout and social pressure which means more users buy it.. Netflix has grown exactly using this. Check their previous statements where they say they are happy people share..

Back