|........New Airtel Mail..........|

As you might have read before that Airtel has sighned an pact with Google to offer Mail services.

And here is the final result.

You can get your new mail id(only Airtel Broadband Subscribers:bleh: ) from:

mail.airtelmail.com

Iam attaching few sreenshots of the new interface.It is ditto Gmail interface with Airtel Logo! :eek:hyeah:

And BTW it even has customized home page similar to iGoogle:hap2:

lol. I have been Google Apps since 2006. Its great if you have your own domain.

Otherwise gmail is always better.

EDIT : This doesnt look like a airtel service. The domains airtelmail.com and airtelmail.in are going to some parking page. lol lol

shashank_re - are you the only person using this? lol lol

i was using google apps for my site before.. but it messed by cPanel email ids and Apps email ids.. so deactivated it again :D

Rahulrulez said:
i was using google apps for my site before.. but it messed by cPanel email ids and Apps email ids.. so deactivated it again :D

I dont think you can use both at the same time anyway. When you start using Google Apps you change the the MX records for your domain so all incoming mails will go to apps only.

Yea.. i did same but, google apps was just sending mails, i wasn't getting incoming once..

It has been major problem for many users...

Rahulrulez said:
Yea.. i did same but, google apps was just sending mails, i wasn't getting incoming once..

Oh ok. I am using it for about a year and half now. Havent had any issues. :) :)

hmm.. i got same issue with 3 domains.. and then many users posted same problems on other forums as like DDboard..

Rahulrulez said:
I've set up over 12 domains between Dec '05 and now and there's been no issues... which hosting company btw?

Back