New Clarion SRR6901 310W Coaxial Speakers & Creative Inspire 4.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Clarion SRR6901 310W Coaxial Speakers ** Price Reduced **

Hi Guys,

Selling my brand new box packed 310 Watts Clarion SRR6901 Coaxial 2 way Speakers. It's never been used or opened. My uncle had send these from Dubai for me to put in the car. By the time these reached me, I had already put Pioneer 460 W ovals. So these are just lying around.

Specification:
Continuous power 45W
15x23cm (6x9in.) MIPP Cone Woofer
6.0cm (2-3/8in.) Metallized PET Cone Tweeter
Barium Ferrite Magnet for Dynamic Bass Response
Lead Free Solder
Special Speaker cables to connect to the deck along with screw comes with the packing.

Since these were a gift to me, I've no bill & no warranty. However, i'll give you 1 days personal testing warranty. You can come to my place & check if these are working. After that they're yours.

Asking price: Rs: 2,000

I'm located in Mumbai/ Mulund. So people interested in the car speakers (from Thane, Navi Mumbai) can visit my place to check the stuff. However, please drop me a PM if you wish to do so I can provide you with all the details. I can ship the speakers to anywhere in India. However, the courier & the shipping charges will be borne by the buyer. I'm not paying for any insurance on shipping of this stuff. So you can select any Courier company & I'll be fine with that. I can also deliver the speakers to Mumbai/ Thane / Navi Mumbai provided I got some work there.

If you want more pics or any other questions, please don't hesitate to PM.

Bump!!!!!!!!

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Creative Speakers sold. Clarion oval car speakers still up for sale...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back