NEW Dell Wireless KEYBOARD+ NEW SEALED SKULLCANDY RIOT earphones+ Iball LASER mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.
[PRICE DROP][SEALED PACK]SKULLCANDY RIOT hps+[NEW]Dell WIRELESS keyboard+ LASER mouse

hey guys,

I have a few items which id like to put up for sale..

1. DELL WIRELESS KEYBOARD

Description (Condition)- Its a BRAND NEW keyboard; used only once to check..

Reason for sale - Friend bought the whole combo with his laptop but he figured out that he needs only the mouse and wont be using the keyboard much..

What all included- Wireless keyboard + the USB Receiver..

PRICE EXPECTED- Rs. 2900 + Shipping at actuals..

http://img221.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=20101111174227429.jpg

2. BRAND NEW SEALED PACK SKULLCANDY RIOT EARPHONES

Description(Condition) - I received them today itself..Did not even remove the bubble packaging.

Reason for sale - Ordered 2, One for myself and one for friend..(impulsive shopping i tell you)..Miscommunication and got to know that friend bought one for himself already..Hence, they are up for sale..

PRICE EXPECTED - SOLD

UPDATE - bubble packaging removed to click pics for vriship...

ImageShack Album - 5 images

^^pics without bubble wrap

3. IBALL AERODYNAMIC LASER MOUSE

Description (Condition) - Bought this for myself when i bought the laptop..Around a month old, may be less..Has been used only twice or thrice..Comes with 3 year warranty..

Reason for sale- i dont use it much..Lying packed and idle in the box..

PRICE EXPECTED- Rs. 450 + shipping at actuals..

ImageShack Album - 8 images

**CAN ALSO TRADE WITH 500GB+ EXTERNAL PORTABLE HDD..

**Dont CRAP the Thread..But if you feel it absolutely necessary and cannot control the tingling in your finger's, feel free to crap my PM..

**I know the market prices of the above items and the Expected price has been put up accordingly, so any heads up in the prices by PM only..

**No Holding business for anyone..Whomsoever pays first, gets the Item..

However, depending on the situation i can reconsider this..PM for that..

**Regional buyers preferred for obvious reasons..

**Shipping would be done by whichever courier company YOU want since YOU would be paying for the shipping and taking the Risk for the same..

Looking for a quick sale..

Regards

Re: NEW Dell Wireless KEYBOARD+ NEW SEALED SKULLCANDY RIOT earphones+ Iball LASER mou

whats the color combination of the skullcandy headphones? pls click a pic without the bubble wrapping on it, headphones aren't visible in the pics...

Re: NEW Dell Wireless KEYBOARD+ NEW SEALED SKULLCANDY RIOT earphones+ Iball LASER mou

the color combination is Black\copper..and pics without bubble wrap uploaded..

**BUMP** with a PRICE DROP and TRADE clause also added..

pics doesn't say anything. please post pics of all the times with your id and date in the background. Also, what the model number of the keyboard and where can I find the specs?

You got PM

Payment made...

earphones shipped..should reach you 2mrw..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back