Budget 31-40k New gaming desktop

1. What is your budget?
    • 80k, but only need 1080p gaming so not looking to max it out :)
  2. What is your existing hardware configuration (component name - component brand and model)
    • Dell P2414H monitor
    • Dell laptop
  3. Which hardware will you be keeping (component name - component brand and model)
    • SSD from laptop (Sandisk 250 GB)
    • Monitor
  4. Which hardware component are you looking to buy (component name). If you have already decided on a configuration then please mention the (component brand and model) as well, this will help us in fine tuning your requirement.
    • G4560 (5k)
    • GTX 1050Ti (10k)
    • 16GB RAM (10k) -- Going with 16 GB instead of 8 on purpose
    • Motherboard: No specific preference, B250 based motherboard (to avoid BIOS issues with H110 based ones) (6k)
    • PSU\Case : Will look for a branded one (CM\Antec\Corsair are good?) around 500W depending on availability (7k)
  5. Is this going to be your final configuration or you would be adding/upgrading a component in near future. If yes then please mention when and which component
    • Might add a 2TB HDD later on. Planning to keep CPU\GPU for 2 years min
    • 4k monitor for non gaming use (6 months-1 year down the line)
  6. Where will you buy this hardware? (Online/City/TE Dealer)
    • Hyderabad
  7. Would you consider buying a second hand hardware from the TE market
    • No
  8. What is your intended use for this PC/hardware
    • 1080p gaming
  9. If you will be playing games then which type of games will you be playing?
    • Mad Max\Tomb raider style open world games. Really need to explore though once I buy it
    • CS:GO
  10. What is your preferred monitor resolution for gaming and normal usage
    1. 1920*1080
  11. Are you looking to overclock?
    • No
  12. Which operating system do you intend to use with this configuration?
    • Windows 10

I've put in the prices I can guess, totals up to 38k. Any obvious bottlenecks\wrong prices in here?
Also, any specifics I should look at in the RAM\MB\Case\PSU choices?

In the event of G4560 not being available, I'm planning to go with i5 7500 + 1060 3GB which adds 20k I guess..

Reasons are
You can overclock the ryzen 3 and get more performance out of it.
Its on new am4 socket so it will have new cpu support in future where as kaby lake would be last on motherboard 200 series lga 1151.
its 2 more cores than pentium which some games might utilize. (Ashes of singularity or cities skyline.)
Or
You could wait for intel coffee lake cpu's to get's released.

Source:http://www.anandtech.com/show/11687/coffee-lake-not-supported-by-intels-200series-motherboards

Back