Budget 41-50k New gaming PC

SSHD - It's a hybrid device.
SSD + HDD = SSHD

So if you will tear down a SSHD, there you will find the nand flash of some limited memory (Say 64Gb) where generally your OS and some softwares will be installed. And then there will be our rotating motor disc as in any hard disk with the super large capacity. :D
You will have to store everything else here.

I actually don't have any clue in what way is it really going to make difference. Definitely you will have faster boot times, coz of OS on a ssd and everything else that is on SSD.

Its better to go with normal HDD like WD Blue 1TB and add another 250GB SSD later on if you have money.

SSHD are not that popular and as they are not sold
Generally vendors who have surplus stock will try to influence customers.
So dont fall for that.

Go with WD Blue 1TB @ 3.5k now
Later add Samsung 850 Evo 250GB SSD @ 7k

HDDs boot times Vs. SSDs boot times = 3-4mins Vs. 30 secs

To the windows screen

And buy only Sapphire RX470 4GB Nitro Edition , dont buy the stock blower single fan cooler type at all. I mean it.

Sapphire Nitro GPUs are dual fan custom coolers not like reference single fan coolers.

Reference coolers means AMD sells its own fan design but OEM vendors like Sapphire, His, Powercolor designs their own custom 2 fan or 3 fan coolers by their R&D, so such GPUs tend to last long and have faster clock speeds than stock GPUs. Ok.

Last edited:
Since SSHD dont seems to be that useful so have went ahead with kingston 240GB SSD(4.8k) along with 1TB WD 7200 HDD (3.4k)

How is Benq 24 FHD monitors (12k)? enquired about both dell and LG which costs 14k & 14.7K respectively for the 24" FHD monitors.

I was going through some GTX1060 3GB Vs RX470 4GB youtube videos and in almost 90% of the times 1060 performs better :/

Since SSHD dont seems to be that useful so have went ahead with kingston 240GB SSD(4.8k) along with 1TB WD 7200 HDD (3.4k)

How is Benq 24 FHD monitors (12k)? enquired about both dell and LG which costs 14k & 14.7K respectively for the 24" FHD monitors.

I was going through some GTX1060 3GB Vs RX470 4GB youtube videos and in almost 90% of the times 1060 performs better :/
LG 22MP68 22" LED IPS -9200,
Sapphire RX480 4GB Nitro+ -22000.

From my research and understanding of the latest graphics technologies, these are my 2 cents on the RX 4*0 vs GTX 10*0 comparison :-

As of now, only with vulkan api, there is a good advantage for the AMD cards.. But again if you consider the past history, there are way more games developed along with nvidia's technologies compared to amd.. Only a few games like Hitman are developed in collaboration with AMD..
In Directx 12, both the cards perform similar and the 1060 is ahead of the 480.. Nvidia's new compression algorithm used in the 10 series cards, helps it to overcome the async compute disadvantage nvidia cards have against the amd cards..

Compared to AMD, Nvidia is a giant in the gaming industry and there is no way developers will be able to ditch nvidia and start using vulkan api..
And its not like the Vulkan api is something new.. you can think of it as an newer and renamed version of the AMD's mantle which has been there since quite some time.. But still it was not widely used simply because of Nvidia's pressure..

Hence you can imagine how many games we can expect in the future with vulkan api support..

Few other points which I feel favors Nvidia :-
  • The 10 series cards offer good performance while consuming less power and hence less heat generated which means lower chance of thermal throttling
  • The clock speeds in 10 series card are now in the range of 1700 to 2100MHz, whereas in case of AMD the clock speeds are only about 1200 to 1400MHz

Experts with more knowledge on this, please correct if my understanding is wrong..

Back