New glass and backpack .

^ Finally someone noticed it . :rofl: The Sigma cover is on the 50mm prime . The rear covers of my lenses keep interchanging and I didn't notice until I had done the photoshoot of the gear and was checking them on the PC .

Great lens. Was on the verge to buy this one but finally settled for Nikon 70-200 2.8 VR2.

One more thing it is not a birding lens. It is more kinda of portrait lens. For birding I would suggest the sigma 150-500 minimum, something above 500 mm will be great but it cost very much.

low_bass_makker said:
Great lens. Was on the verge to buy this one but finally settled for Nikon 70-200 2.8 VR2.

One more thing it is not a birding lens. It is more kinda of portrait lens. For birding I would suggest the sigma 150-500 minimum, something above 500 mm will be great but it cost very much.

Hahahah I know , but these guys are talking of a different specifies of birdies :p The 70-200 2.8 VR II must be killer :O How much did you pay for it ?

Fah33m, Sweet stuff man! A constant aperture tele photo lens is a distant dream for me as of now!

So why this particular model from Kata?

Thanks a lot guys ! :D

iaudio said:
Fah33m, Sweet stuff man! A constant aperture tele photo lens is a distant dream for me as of now!

So why this particular model from Kata?

I actually was confused between the Kata DR467i (bigger and more space) v/s the Kata Sensitivity V which I got . Liked the Kata bags for the overall looks ,reviews and yellow interiors which makes it easy finding stuff in the dark . Settled for the Sensitivity V cause I wanted something really compact which could be taken out everyday and avoid stares in public transport :p Also while buying this I had no idea I would be buying a bazooka like this in future . Plans were for a 70-300 VR or UWA .

Anyways I love the backpack for its killer compact looks , superb comfort and the way it absorbs all the weight !! :D Might have to get something bigger for long trips in future ;)
Powersurge said:
Hey, congo on the Sensitivity! You got it finally :) Is the 70-200 fitting well in it with the compartments turned into one?
I haven't separated the upper and lower compartments cause,I usually don't keep the 70-200 mounted on the body . The lower compartment has the D90 mounted with the 17-50mm and the 50mm prime on the sides .There's still some space left for accessories or a UWA.

The upper compartment takes the cables ,random small stuff along with the 70-200 kept horizontally . Also the lower compartment alone can also take the D90 with 70-200 and the 17-50mm separately with a little bit of stretching of the neoprene material .

Thank You guys. Here's a snap clicked using this lens which is already posted in the Photography thread ;)

6030541750_2db82257d4_b.jpg

Back