New IEM's with Mic

Hi all,
Require an IEM with MIC under Rs.2000. I would prefer with volume control and call answer button. Primarily I will be using it on long rides( I am tourer) to answer the phone calls. It's difficult to stop the bike, remove the helmet and then answer the calls. I wouldn't mind if it is Bluetooth. Been using Sound Magic ES18 and iPhone earphones. I want the sound quality to be good for listening to soft rock. I would using it with Nexus 5

TIA,
Chaoseater

@tommy_vercetti - I have checked, I dont mind spending little more and picking up better earphones.
@Arv90 - I have been thinking mostly about bluetooth earphones. But for day to day travel, its lil cumbersome to check on battery usage of the IEM. I have checked the price on Amazon on Sony. Its about Rs.1700. Its got only 6 hours of claimed usage. Actuals may be even lesser. My rides are like more than that. Will give it a thought though. Thanks for the inputs.

^Cowan EM1- I doubt EM1 comes with a mic and currently out of stock everywhere.
BTW, its regarding earlier post, I have been a safe rider since long. I do not believe in communicating while driving/riding. I always pull over the vehicle and attend to my calls. When I am on long rides, I get calls from home and I have to update about my whereabouts. Its kinda hassle always to remove your headgear and biking gear to answer a call. Sometimes ask other group riders to halt because of a call. Rather better I just finish my call, its not only for that I can also use OK Google services to make a call using a MIC rather picking the phone and dialing and so on.

Forget Cowon EM1
Mine broke in 4 months.
Yes it comes with mic but I won't suggest.

For nearly 1200/- you can get Mi Pistons 3 for $19 shipped from gearbest.com

But for day to day travel, its lil cumbersome to check on battery usage of the IEM. I have checked the price on Amazon on Sony. Its about Rs.1700. Its got only 6 hours of claimed usage. Actuals may be even lesser. My rides are like more than that. Will give it a thought though. Thanks for the inputs.
Specifications say : Standby time 200 hours (up to);Talk time 6 hours (up to);Stream time 6 hours
I assume you won't be listening continuous music while driving.So you should be considering the standby time in that case.It can be charged via USB
Just get a sturdy Sennheiser earphone with the reciever.
The Nokia Headset I had was a Microsoft event gift but it lasted me 1.5 years of rough usage and I could change earphones as & when needed.
Its selling at 1689/- on amazon. Sony SBH20
Cheapest I could locate on ebay was 1770/-.
Fetch a good coupon. I guess they had a 12% coupon going this week.

^Yeah, when I am on a ride. I ll be listening to lot of music. That's the whole point. Obviously I ll be using only one earpiece which would be right ear alone. Which one of em had a 12℅ coupon? I hope its amazon. I would not prefer buying it from eBay, I always have trusted in amazon.

Yeah, when I am on a ride. I ll be listening to lot of music. That's the whole point. Obviously I ll be using only one earpiece
That does not sound appeasing. I met 2 accidents in a span of 3 months last December and as piece of friendly advise this is definitely putting others in trouble.
I drive safe but there are other punk heads who do not understand driving rules

Lectures apart, Jabra can also be considered
Bluetooth Headset, Jabra CLIPPER
The coupon was on Ebay.

Back