Laptops new laptop has screen bleeding issue. return ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought it from flipkart and its screen has big bleeding issue. Is screen defective ? the bottom left corner has a big color difference. Willl i get a refund for this ?

or should i just ignore and still use the laptop if it remains same ? what to do ? everything else i like about the laptop as its fast and screen and keyboard are quite good. 20190524_000721.jpg[DOUBLEPOST=1558637950][/DOUBLEPOST]non black screen
20190524_002825.jpg

Attachments

• 20190524_000733.jpg
    20190524_000733.jpg
    211.8 KB · Views: 191
Last edited:
ask for refund or replacement. Don't let manufacturer into this, otherwise they will just change screen, not the whole laptop.

thing
Here is the clincher

replace it!
my bad. dolor difference ain't there. just that brightness difference.[DOUBLEPOST=1558674898][/DOUBLEPOST]
ask for refund or replacement. Don't let manufacturer into this, otherwise they will just change screen, not the whole laptop.
replacement option not there and there's only refund avail. I got it at a very good deal and now no idea when it fall to same price.

so with a heavy heart i have requested return. Loved everything else about the laptop and accidently discovered this issue. In normal use its not a issue but what if it spreads etc.

Flipkart is just like the corner grocery Waka,
Returns are so damn difficult, replacements are also pain.

Amazon is just awesome in this, totally professional to the T

All the best to the OP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back