New LG KF900 Prada II Unlocked Quadband 3G WiFi 3.0LCD Qwerty 5MP Camera TV-Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

khushalvyas

Disciple
New LG KF900 Prada II Unlocked Quadband 3G WiFi 3.0LCD Qwerty 5MP TV-Out

LG Prada II KF900- Simplicity and Elegant Design
Purchased it from Dubai in Feb 2010 as a gift, broke up with the person so its gonna be with me ..... willing to sell at cost price 24,000 with all accessories and bill, no warranty as bought in dubai (not sure can check warranty with prada website), bill will be provided. Great handset can be used with any gsm carrier, tested it with airtel. Condition 9.5 / 10, opened but unused, no dents no visible scratches, will be able to do ebay if you are willing to pay the additional ebay fees n paisa pay fees.

Cheers and happy bidding........ May be my loss is your gain, not released in India, only in europe & middle east. You can look for indian listings for Prada II KF 900 for INR 38500/-, I am willing to part with it at the price I bought, working condition 10/10. In original box with all accessories.

:clap:

PRADA Phone by LG
Accessories : - Box, Prada leather cover, software CD, Usb cable, charger, wired earphones, SD convertor, 1 Gb card
Talking about LG Prada II KF900, we would remeber that LG embarked on a daring partnership with Prada nearly two years ago. And the first phone designed by prada was highly praised and win a good success. So here comes Prada II KF900.Though looking identical to the original LG Prada Phone, the second of the Prada mobile phone offers definite improvements over the original. The LG Prada KF900 features a slide-out QWERTY keyboard, a stylish design and a simple yet effective interface.

The Prada KF900 also has a excellent design. It is one of the best looking phones on the market, with a gloss black finish and chrome edging. Predictably, the Prada is a fingerprint magnet (so much so that LG even includes a cleaning cloth in the sales package), but it is surprisingly resistant to scratches.
Full Qwerty Keypad Slide Phone

Over 50 per cent heavier and 5mm thicker, The new LG Prada KF900 is slightly chunkier and heavier than the original, but for good reason: the slide-out QWERTY keyboard is the main new addition, and its design and implementation are fantastic. This show that LG is also aware of what a phone is mostly used for in this segment — SMS messaging.The keys" white backlight looks superb at night and enhances this phone"s credentials as a premium fashion handset.
5.0MP Camera certified by Schneider-Kreuznach

The Prada KF900"s digital camera has been upgraded to 5 megapixels and features a Schneider-Kreuznach certified lens, self-portrait mirror and LED flash. It also doubles as a video recorder. The camera interface, like the rest of the phone, is well designed and easy to use and image quality is outstanding. With the lens camouflaged on the back of the handset, we rightly assumed its performance would be unmoving. Some of the photos we"ve taken, particularly at night, has turned out really well. The flash does the trick, it was able to light groups of people within 2 metres of the phone, and though the shots turned out grainy, we"ve been happy with the way they"ve turned out. The digital zoom is rubbish though, pushing it in to the full four-times zoom turned great photos into pixellated photos.

Multi-Media Players

Built-in multimedia player which plays almost all audio and video formats. It also features all the basic function, the phone is able to act as a mass storage device when connected to a PC via USB, and there is A2DP Bluetooth for wireless audio streaming. Also presented is FM radio.

Main Features:

♦ Prada Design with LG technology
♦ TV-out
♦ Full Qwerty Keypad Slide Phone
♦ 5.0MP Camera certified by Schneider-Kreuznach
♦ G-Sensor Games( same as Motion sensor games)
♦ 3.0inches TFT Touch Screen, 262K Color
♦ 7.2Mbps HSDPA
♦ 3.5G UMTS 900/2100 MHz GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
♦ Customisable Widgets
♦ Document Viewer (MS office, PDF, Text)

Please use the PM route for your valuable suggestions !! Thank you ...

come on guys n gals .... iits a PRADA !!

Bump !! nobody interested yet !!

Attachments

• P1010087.jpg
    P1010087.jpg
    262.4 KB · Views: 179
  • P1010086.jpg
    P1010086.jpg
    261.7 KB · Views: 149
  • P1010084.jpg
    P1010084.jpg
    234.6 KB · Views: 157
  • P1010081.jpg
    P1010081.jpg
    277.9 KB · Views: 96
  • P1010079.jpg
    P1010079.jpg
    277.8 KB · Views: 107
  • P1010088.jpg
    P1010088.jpg
    207.6 KB · Views: 116
  • P1010078.jpg
    P1010078.jpg
    305.5 KB · Views: 74
thanx vikas is that for prada II i.e. KF 900 ?? if yes send me the link .. the lowest retail i found was much higher .. thanx ....

anyways .. open to reasonable offers ...

LG PRADA KF900 Unlocked: items on eBay.com

this is the search i ran to find .. minimum of around 400 - 500 usd on ebay ...

however this phone was purchased from an authorised shop...

Still willing to accept reasonable offers ......

Make an offer ....... even exchange offers may be considered ....

bump for the day ....
and vikas the person does not ship to india, if he ships priority he costs you 100 usd plus you pay .. 15 % duty on imports ;)

anyways .. if you are interested we can talk . .

vikas049 said:
if u update ur pricing probably ppl might be interested

agreed .. revise your price .. maybe you get your deal done instead of getting disheartened .. when you see that its not getting much of an interest at such a price ..!! just an advice .. no offence intended ..!! :hap2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back