Budget 51-70k New PC from existing PC Budget 60k can extend to 1.05L

sidk47

Disciple
What is your budget?
60k without graphics card having my eye on nvidia rtx 2070 super for 45k max
What is your existing hardware configuration (component name - component brand and model)
Monitor - Dell U2311H with displayport and vga only
PSU - Some very good 1000W high quality gold psu with lightning surge protection and very good quality forgot the name and brand but having all power connectors everything. Bought from USA in 2011
Graphics card - Nvidia GTX970
Case
2 hard drives, one hybrid one mechanical

Is this going to be your final configuration or you would be adding/upgrading a component in near future. If yes then please mention when and which component
Yes, will upgrade the following within 6 months
GPU - Nvidia RTX 2070 Super

Where will you buy this hardware? (Online/City/TE Dealer)
Online City
Open to online purchase
Yes prefer it depot
Would you consider buying a second hand hardware from the TE market
No
What is your intended use for this PC/hardware
Gaming
Browsing
Video Editing
Coding
Watching HD movies

Learning through video tutorials streamed, youtube

Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them and the reason for your preference/dislike.
I want to buy the latest AMD 3000 Ryzen 3700X a good X570 motherboard and some fast ddr4 8gb ram and maybe a graphics card. I had a PC Sandy bridge but it stopped working after I accidentally cut the power to the cpu because my foot snagged some power cable. The processor went kaput and hence I don't want to fit another processor so I will buy new processor, motherboard, RAM and maybe graphics card.
If you will be playing games then which type of games will you be playing?
Red Dead Redemption, GTA V. GTA SA, Shadow of the Tomb Raider, Rise of the Tomb raider, Cup head, No Man's Sky, etc.
What is your preferred monitor resolution for gaming and normal usage
Gaming - 1980x1280 Don't want to buy a new monitor. Will I need a new Display port cable? What if it is not supported by RTX2070 Super? Can I use the VGA cable I have or the HDMI cable I have to buy because I don't have a HDMI cable.
Are you looking to overclock?
No
Which operating system do you intend to use with this configuration?
Windows 10
Post automatically merged:

Please reply soon. I am without a pc. Have to buy soon.

Last edited:
You seem to have everything sorted out. Is there something specific you are looking for?

The specs you suggested

1. Ryzen 3700 or 3900 if money permits
2. 8gb Ram / 16gb if price permits.
3. The Super has DVI, HDMI, and Display Port - that's a call you have to make about the monitor.

There's also a Rosewill Capstone 1000 watts being sold by @Guvn0r you could take a look at that. It is brand new.

SSDs are constantly falling in price, so that should not be a challenge, onlyssd.com could be your source.

The processes will cost you about 30k. The Ram (16gb) about 7k. The 570 boards I am not too sure what they cost here, should be around 25k Ideally.

Add to this the ssds and the super.

You seem to have everything sorted out. Is there something specific you are looking for?

The specs you suggested

1. Ryzen 3700 or 3900 if money permits
2. 8gb Ram / 16gb if price permits.
3. The Super has DVI, HDMI, and Display Port - that's a call you have to make about the monitor.

There's also a Rosewill Capstone 1000 watts being sold by @Guvn0r you could take a look at that. It is brand new.

SSDs are constantly falling in price, so that should not be a challenge, onlyssd.com could be your source.

The processes will cost you about 30k. The Ram (16gb) about 7k. The 570 boards I am not too sure what they cost here, should be around 25k Ideally.

Add to this the ssds and the super.
X570 starts form 15k.
Now depending on brand and model, way up to 74k.
Ideally 20k to 27k for a board is what it will cost depending upon mother board choice.

Back