tiwari

Disciple
Product information :

Model number of hard drive : Western Digital Scorpio Blue WD10TPVT

RPM : 5400 RPM

Storage Capacity : 1TB

Form Factor : 2.5" Laptop internal .

Connecting Interface : SATA

Condition of the hard drive : new-sealed in packet from Western Digital Service centre after RMA of old drive.

Sale reason : Got another drive for laptop.

Warranty Till : 7/7/2013

Product location : Kharghar , Navi Mumbai

Price : Rs. 4400 local pickup . 4550 shipped.

New price in Mumbai is Rs.6700-6800 . Enquired at PRIME ABGB, Lamington road 5 days be

fore.

Pictures of drive as per TechEnclave rules.

9UHCa.jpg

GRpHH.jpg

yv886.jpg

tTbfL.jpg

Something for everyone to be aware of:

The WD10TPVT model is 12.5 mm high and may not be compatible with all notebook systems. Standard laptop drives measure in at 9.5 mm. This will also not be compatible with your PS3 (Phat / Slim).

Check if your laptop support this drive size before buying it.

Thank You for the information Satan . I myself was not aware of that.

Bump for the drive and drop in price to Rs.5500 local pick-up . Rs.5650 shipped.

No problem bro. Most people don't know about it, which is the reason why I mentioned it so there are no problems for you or the buyer after the deal has gone through.

Good luck with a sale. Good Pricing too. Cheers

^^ Prob is that a portable Toshiba 1TB costs justs around 4.5~4.6k and people can rip the HDD out from inside :p

Same WD/Seagate Go flex costs arnd 4.9k or so ! So I guess you get the point why ppl usually dont buy the laptop internal drives :p

Do you still get warranty if you rip the drives off an external portable drive ? Some of the drives have warranty seals right ?

^ Yes Stormblast . Where are you located in Mumbai ? I am from Kharghar ,Navi Mumbai.

Also everyone who are interested , stop PMing asking for further price drops and low-balling .Ive already reduced the price a lot :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back