New speaker and TV for home

Its the same panel as the earlier mi TV 55inch. The pro has been added due to voice support and the includion of Andoid TV as the base OS

In what ways is this better than TCL iFfalcon? Reviews say that the panel on iFfalcon is better than Mi TV's.

What support will you get for TCL in India ? When buying costly electronics always make sure that there is a service centre near to your place.

Support depends on where you are located. Metros, cities and towns got no issues unless you are located in some village or rural.

In what ways is this better than TCL iFfalcon? Reviews say that the panel on iFfalcon is better than Mi TV's.
Indeed. Iffalcon seems to be a better than than MI. And in the current sale the deal is great too. I was contemplating getting but as it's A.S.S is almost nil couldn't risk it and went with Sony. Sometimes peace of mind is worth it even at more money. However with a strict budget of 50k I will always recommend Iffalcon as MI PQ is average at best.

Indeed. Iffalcon seems to be a better than than MI. And in the current sale the deal is great too. I was contemplating getting but as it's A.S.S is almost nil couldn't risk it and went with Sony. Sometimes peace of mind is worth it even at more money. However with a strict budget of 50k I will always recommend Iffalcon as MI PQ is average at best.
Iffalcon will be serviced by TCL as it is their subsidiary

Back