New Unlocked Blackberry 8830 World Edition Black Handset @ Rs 8500/- Shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Huge Price Drop*New Unlocked Blackberry 8830 Black Handset @ Rs 6500/- Shipped

Up for grabs is a brand new Unlocked Blackberry 8830 World Edition Black handset. For product details and features, check Blackberry site http://na.blackberry...00_features.jsp . The pics of the items included in this deal are below:

60880342.jpg

20006853.jpg

19016710.jpg

74185699.jpg

86078549.jpg

It can be yours for Rs 8500/- (yes, it includes shipping also :eek:hyeah:). I can waive the shipping charges for local buyers in Bangalore.

Edit1: Price dropped to 7.5k

Edit2: Price dropped to 6.5k, for local Bangalore pickup only.

You would be getting following items in this deal:

1. Brand New Blackberry 8830 Black handset (Verizon) - 1 Pc.
2. Back door Cover - 1 Pc.
3. Battery (Original) - 1 Pc.
4. Wall charger - 1 Pc.
5. Car Charger - 1 Pc. (not original, came with packet)
6. Mono Head Set - 1 Pc. (doesn't seems original but works fine, tested)
7. Datacable (Original) - 1 Pc.
8. Blackberry User Manual - 1 Pc.
9. Blackberry Retail Box - 1 Pc.

Following are the features of this particular handset:

1. GSM and CDMA (for Reliance) fully unlocked
2. BIS/BES services can be used with GSM
3. Data has been provisioned on GSM as well as CDMA (Reliance)
4. GPS has been unlocked (haven't tested though).

You can use this with you existing GSM and Reliance CDMA connection. For GSM, jut pop-in your existing SIM card to start using it.For CDMA, I can do the programming if you provide me the required details.

I am selling this off as I purchased it as a gift for someone "special" :D but she liked Blackberry Curve 8330 more than this handset. So selling this off and would be getting a Blackberry Curve.

If you have any doubts/concerns/questions, just drop me a PM. I will try to reply as soon as I can.

Thanks for visiting my thread :)

Indian sellers offering it for 7.5k with seller warranty. Ebay.in has a seller offering 3 years warranty for 8000.
I sold a similar brand new 8830 for just 6.5k on TE recently so you need to look at the pricing

^^^Well seller warranty is good for nothing...you also now that...and I am giving all accessories with box...and you sold red blackberry for 6.5k that too used for 2 days...mine is Black handset and it looks better than red one...

Anyways I am dropping the price to Rs 7.5k shipped now...need to sell this urgently...

:p
Black is actually 700~1000 cheaper on ebay than the red. Mine too included all accessories box etc and am sure yours is also open box ( aka used )
AFA as looks, they are subjective and red/black/silver all depends on the person using it.
Point is, you need to price it a bit better.
All the best for the sale.

Well it's not used...I opened the seal to unlock it...it still has screen covers intact on it...and Rs 7500/- is a descent price for this set...can't go any low further...and Red really looks very bad in front of Black :p

How do you define used ? If you can call a two days' old phone ( i showed the buyer the delivery date ) as used and yours is brand new ( when did you get it BTW ? )

Even I just opened the box, unlocked, loaded reliance and sold as the person I got it for changed her mind.

Didn't want to get into a debate, but you seem to just off the hand say things like : yours was two days used so cheaper. It was red so cheaper. Red is not as good as black etc.
Initially my posts were to help you with the pricing and gave you my example just to show what a new one should cost if you are not looking for a commercial/for profit sale.

Brand new black FYI is costing 5400 on GEB right now and brand new Red which is a very bad color is 6400 on GEB
And, 3 yr seller warranty is better than NO WARRANTY. Even the guy you know about ( Cellwala ) is offering for 7999 with warranty of one year. I know you are a fan of him, so his warranty must mean something.

And, again, colors are a personal choice. You cannot just offhand proclaim X looks better than Y so more expensive. Market says different and Red is more expensive than Black. Even Verizon sold the Red 8830 for more than the Black and Red was referred to as a premium color. Just so you know

Dude, from where I got it, how I got it, when I got it, what price I should sell it...it's none of your business...if you are interested in this sale then post here...otherwise just keep out of my sale thread and stop crapping here...I have not stopped you to buy from GEB and sell here...and I didn't ask you to sell you BB for Rs 6500/-...whatever price I have chosen...that's fair enough...

I didn't want to hurt anyone's feeling...but you have pissed me off...

:p

And me pissing you off is better than you ripping off a member who may not be knowing as much.
This is a community market. Anything which is priced much above the market price should be mentioned in public to help members who may think otherwise.
We have had lots of bad sales on TE recently.

Ok....so tell me a dealer who is selling Blackberry 8830 for less than my price in India right now...

And please don't say "I sold at Rs 6500/-"...I am talking about present...and in India and unlocked...

Hitesh, and you know who
If you are selling as a dealer then sell as a dealer. If you selling as a member anyone can post current market prices which I did. Forget my price. GEB is open market.

Dude, you know. You have seen that thread on rw
Plus, he is a dealer, he is selling for profit.
It is not to piss you off, it is for a different purpose.
Member's market is not for such purposes. If you wanna sell like a dealer/make super normal profits / much above the market prices then you should sell as a dealer. Be open in your thread and tell people info. It helps build confidence and trust

That's all.

Nothing wrong in making profit. Even I mentioned in my FS thread that am making a profit of 1000 for other expenses I incurred.

Edit : Will blank out my posts if you want.

Well you were telling that you were making people aware of current price of product I'm selling...you also know that the price at which I am selling my Blackberry is best price you can get here in India...

Hitesh is also selling for Rs 7500/-+Shipping and I'm selling for Rs 7500/- shipped. What is the difference? You are just intentionally trying to create chaos and crapping my thread.

Edit: No, I don't want to remove your posts. Let it be there. I know I'm giving best deal. Even after buyer goes and checks all those sources, they will know that this is best deal.

When I posted, price was 8500 not 7500.
Also, you posted crap about 2 days old being used but yours is brand spankin off the assembly line new. Comparison of color to justify price etc.
Dude, I crapped your thread, I know. Apologies. You didn't justify anything either. Also, you have 0 itrust ratings, so you have more reasons to give justifications for anything.
And no, your price is not the best price people can get in India
People can buy from GEB from 5400 all inclusive sitting right here in India. Difference is they wait an extra 10 days.

7500 is a better price than 8500 atleast.
All the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back