FS: Others New Unused ZAGGskin Full Body Protection Custom Skin for Samsung Galaxy SII I9100

Status
Not open for further replies.

mach9

Das Layzeemeister
Skilled
So i bought this back in Nov 2011 but never got around to installing it. Eventually after i replaced the I9100G with the original I9100 from Samsung India.. i was already past the interest in the android platform n sold the phone.

This Zagg skin never ended up being used. So i'm selling it off now.. anyone with the SGS II, this is the best screen and body protection you can get.

What? : Zagg Full Body Protection. Custom Race Pin Stripe skin + Screen Guard.
Where? Mumbai
Warranty: Zagg Lifetime Replacement Guarantee. Trust me it works.. I've claimed replacements for my 3GS skins from Zagg and simply mailed them via normal international mail the damaged screen guard. They've honored warranty with no problems.
Product Details: Neon Blue Stripes skins ZAGGskins (similar to this design but in racing yellow)
Bill invoice? : Original electronic bill details and order number available.
Price??: SOLD
Contents: Full package including Zagg skin+Screen protection+application tool squidgee + Zagg spray.
Payment Options : NEFT/Cash. Local pickup/dropoff is cool too.

Pics :

Bumppp... price dropped! need to get this off quick cos its useless for me.

Bump up. Come on guys, this is the best protection available for a phone!! & at a 400/- discount to the current market price! :)

Payment recvd from @spolygon .. awaiting address details for shipping.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shipped via DTDC and tracking details PM'd. Please let me know when the package is received. Cheers!

@spolygon : Please confirm receipt. I got delivery confirmation from DTDC. Will exchange itrader ratings once confirmed.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back